Off Site Parking At Port Canaveral

Hello Fellow Cruise Critic Cruisers, 

Planning an upcoming MSC Cruise out of Port Canaveral and have used Park N Cruise several times in the past. They've always done a great job but wondering if there's other off site parking lots anyone would recommend?  Thanks very much and see you on the seas!

Posted (edited)

We’ve used Port Parking Space three times this past year and find them to be very convenient and organized.  

Also, on our last trip we stayed at a brand new Holiday Inn Express just across the street from the port and around the corner from Port Parking Space.

Edited by laudergayle
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, ThriftyNiftyCruiser said:

Hello Fellow Cruise Critic Cruisers, 

Planning an upcoming MSC Cruise out of Port Canaveral and have used Park N Cruise several times in the past. They've always done a great job but wondering if there's other off site parking lots anyone would recommend?  Thanks very much and see you on the seas!

49 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

We find it easier to just park at the port and really appreciate the covered parking deck. 

Completely agree. 

• Like 1

Just note that the onsite parking is still under construction and they are not letting cars in until about 10:35am.  It can get very backed up.  Pack your patience until the new garage is open 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/31/2024 at 1:20 PM, TheMettins said:

Have been very happy with Park Port Canaveral- just a few minutes from the Port.

I second this, have used them several times. Sign up for emails on their page and you’ll get offers anywhere for free days to percentage discounts. Will probably use them again in April

8 hours ago, ray98 said:

We have used Park Port Canaveral several times....no complaints.  Go Port is our favorite but I think they are only doing Carnival ships right now.

I took GoPort from the Orlando Airport to the Seashore last week. They should have park/snooze/cruise options for MSC sailings.

On 9/4/2024 at 6:02 PM, tidecat said:

I took GoPort from the Orlando Airport to the Seashore last week. They should have park/snooze/cruise options for MSC sailings.

Good to know.....I will certainly look to them again in the future.