Deployment Opening Schedule 2026-27

1 hour ago, Lena11033 said:

It was on 

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/Deployment/CEL_2026_27_New_Deployment-Preview-Flyer.pdf

I will say the Celebrity website doesn't have them available for booking but I did notice last night on a UK TA site that I was able to find Norwegian Fjords cruises for summer 2026 for Celebrity available as were some for British Isles. Looks like you have to call but seems some places have them listed or at least a hold of some sort

Not available to book until October 1st 

16 minutes ago, orville99 said:

They are buried in the schedules. Look at the last listing in each of the categories.

But not available to book yet.   Will be on EN B2B end of Oct., then Equinox early Dec., then Constellation mid Dec.  

Next cruise on Serenade last month told me bookings for westbound TA in 2026 should be available Nov. to Dec.   Hopefully I can book while on one of those ships.   Like the idea of Apex coming to PC on westbound in the Fall 2026.  Home port advantage!  🙂 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, island lady said:

But not available to book yet.   Will be on EN B2B end of Oct., then Equinox early Dec., then Constellation mid Dec.  

Next cruise on Serenade last month told me bookings for westbound TA in 2026 should be available Nov. to Dec.   Hopefully I can book while on one of those ships.   Like the idea of Apex coming to PC on westbound in the Fall 2026.  Home port advantage!  🙂 

We won't be on Equinox until January, but will use the break between our October B3B on Adventure and our January 4th X cruise to decide which RCL booked cruises get cancelled and replaced by X, or just moved out onto RCL's 26-27 schedule (whenever that is released). We already have 5 RCL cruises that we have no intention of keeping - it is a choice now whether to just cancel them and eat the deposits, or move them and just eat the change fees.😇

• Like 1

16 hours ago, orville99 said:

We won't be on Equinox until January, but will use the break between our October B3B on Adventure and our January 4th X cruise to decide which RCL booked cruises get cancelled and replaced by X, or just moved out onto RCL's 26-27 schedule (whenever that is released). We already have 5 RCL cruises that we have no intention of keeping - it is a choice now whether to just cancel them and eat the deposits, or move them and just eat the change fees.😇

We are both headed in the same direction.  😉   Though bummer we are missing each other on the same ships at different times.  Have a fantabulous B3B!!  

1 hour ago, island lady said:

We are both headed in the same direction.  😉   Though bummer we are missing each other on the same ships at different times.  Have a fantabulous B3B!!  

It seems like our circadian rhythms are about a week off.  I have an idea... when the 2026-2027 itineraries come out, you book first and then let us know the dates so we can find ones that match😇

Not sure what you are doing in December 2025, but we have an 11 night windward island ("Ultimate Southern Caribbean") cruise booked on Ascent from 12/1-12/12 out of FLL⛴️

28 minutes ago, orville99 said:

It seems like our circadian rhythms are about a week off.  I have an idea... when the 2026-2027 itineraries come out, you book first and then let us know the dates so we can find ones that match😇

Not sure what you are doing in December 2025, but we have an 11 night windward island ("Ultimate Southern Caribbean") cruise booked on Ascent from 12/1-12/12 out of FLL⛴️

Wow...that sounds great!!  Hope you have a fantabulous cruise!   I want to grab my next freebie certificate after Adventure B2B in Oct. 2025...and then will be trying to book something for the following Dec. or January  with it.  Stay tuned.  😉 

I plan pretty early...most of the time 2 years out.  Hence needing to check this thread often to see what is coming out for booking.  Earlier in 2026 we are on B2B with Gary and Mary (Cruise Wizard) as the Royal Wizard is having a milestone birthday on Apex Feb. to March.  😉  Then we are on Viking out of Hong Kong for TP to Vancouver, via a lot of time in Japan.  Waiting to book west bound TA for Fall of 2026 following Viking 2 week river cruise in France.  

Yeah...getting booked up already!  😮 

14 minutes ago, island lady said:

I plan pretty early...most of the time 2 years out. 

We typically fill up our cruise calendar on our first cruise after the new schedules are released. We plan on doing a lot of bookings on Apex (or whichever X ship is sailing out of PC) for fall 2026 - spring 2027.

DW informed me that we are going to find a fish camp somewhere in the Ozarks or Carolinas so we can skip booking cruises in the summers, and just fish and veg out instead.🐟🐠🏖️😇

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, orville99 said:

We typically fill up our cruise calendar on our first cruise after the new schedules are released. We plan on doing a lot of bookings on Apex (or whichever X ship is sailing out of PC) for fall 2026 - spring 2027.

DW informed me that we are going to find a fish camp somewhere in the Ozarks or Carolinas so we can skip booking cruises in the summers, and just fish and veg out instead.🐟🐠🏖️😇

LOL...fishing and vegging...great plan.   Add in a few beers/wine...and I am in there.  😄  

Agree...we are very much looking forward to Apex, and in fact...it is Apex I am eyeing for that 2026 westbound TA  to book ....since it comes to PC.  🤗

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cricketts said:

I'm hoping for a return to sailings from San Juan!!

Huh??   Are you saying you are looking for sailing from San Juan PR?   Brilliance, Jewel, and Rhapsody are still sailing out of there.  

Guess I don't understand your comment?  

16 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Here on the Celebrity threads, people are hoping that Celebrity will return to Puerto Rico

OK...so I am guilty of bouncing back and forth on X and RCI threads...sorry.  

Celebrity Summit still doing cruises out of San Juan.  Time to grab it while still there?   

Otherwise...sister RCI may have to do the job until X puts another one back there after 2024 ends?  Maybe will put one again later.  

Edited by island lady

1 hour ago, island lady said:

OK...so I am guilty of bouncing back and forth on X and RCI threads...sorry.  

Celebrity Summit still doing cruises out of San Juan.  Time to grab it while still there?   

Otherwise...sister RCI may have to do the job until X puts another one back there after 2024 ends?  Maybe will put one again later.  

I certainly hope Celebrity goes back to San Juan! We had some wonderful 11 and 12 day cruises from there! We need to stick with Celebrity right now in order to move a previously booked sailing. Right now there's nothing out of San Juan after December of this year 😞

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cricketts said:

I certainly hope Celebrity goes back to San Juan! We had some wonderful 11 and 12 day cruises from there! We need to stick with Celebrity right now in order to move a previously booked sailing. Right now there's nothing out of San Juan after December of this year 😞

Not San Juan but we are going to move two cruises when 2026 is released. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cruzrbachoua said:

So I am on the website...it shows the destination and the dates...I choose them and then it says sorry we have no cruises...just cruel!  Bet they wont open until the Fall sale ends right?

My travel agent is able to book the Aug 1 2026 Apex sailing (14 night Spain + total eclipse) and the Aug 15 7 night Norway sailing after that.  The Aug 29th 14 night Norway + Arctic Circle has not been released yet.

Pricing is $11,588 for 2 with NRD and includes 2 perks for the Aug 1 sailing.  This is for an SV. 

Pricing is $5,766 for 2 with NRD + 2 perks for Aug 15th sailing.  Also for an SV.

3 minutes ago, cruzrbachoua said:

@mahdnc are your elite or higher up in the rewards with Celebrity...we have only sailed once before?

Yes, we are Elite Plus but that level doesn’t allow us to book any earlier than you with one cruise.