Coca Cola on Carnival

pma29223

As this question is specific to Carnival, I would suggest also posting it on the Carnival forum for more answers there.  Here is the link:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/133-carnival-cruise-lines/

A quick check with google confirms your comments regarding Pepsi as the supplier to Carnival. They likely will not have both.  But perhaps that can be confirmed with responses on the Carnival forum.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

7 hours ago, pma29223 said:

I will be on the Carnival Elation ship next year. Do Carnival have Coke products, mainly I see Pepsi products. 

Hello @pma29223 

To help you out, your new thread has been moved to the Carnival Cruise Lines forum where it will be on topic. The majority of your fellow Cruise Critic members that have sailed on Carnival Elation frequent this forum and provide feedback here. Browse through the thread titles in this forum looking for threads of interest. You may find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that may be of interest to you. Also, your thread will be helpful for other members seeking the same information.

Happy sails,

Host Kat

On 10/19/2024 at 7:02 PM, johnboy036 said:

They did have coke products on the Legend this summer in Europe but I already had my coke that I carried on so didn’t buy any.

This is a good point: it seems that ships in Europe have Coke products (not much Pepsi in Europe?), so when then come back to the US, they sometimes have leftovers onboard that they sell until they run out. Same thing happened with the Firenze when it got to Long Beach. Folks were reporting Coke onboard for the first cruise or two.