Post your best UNDERWATER cruise pictures

This might not be the best technical photo, but recorded a remarkable experience.

E-BoraBoarUW-023.jpg

What are the technical requirements for a good memory? :confused:

It looks like it conveys what you saw while you were having a great time on vacation...I'd say that's a formula for a great photo!

Dave

What are the technical requirements for a good memory? :confused:

It looks like it conveys what you saw while you were having a great time on vacation...I'd say that's a formula for a great photo!

Dave

I thought the technical requirements for good memory was that it be compatible with your computer or camera and that it be fast.

I thought the technical requirements for good memory was that it be compatible with your computer or camera and that it be fast.

You guys got that right...lol...... And people wonder why I take so many photos..... Memory isn't what it used to be........;)

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some of mine from last week's snorkeling in Roatan. It was my first time taking underwater pictures with my new Olympus 850SW. I couldn't keep still because the waves were bopping me up and down too much, plus the fishes weren't cooperating either.

juedrs.jpg

v8o7yf.jpg

20tjuyc.jpg

30cotg6.jpg

5l9fzp.jpg

25ut9fn.jpg

You know, I have the same problem.... I can never get those fish to stand still and pose for the camera....lol..... :D And I thought the horses were bad to photograph!! It's tons of fun down there but does take some work and practice.... Hope you had a great time....

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Grand Turk, two tank dive on the coral reef wall. 55 feet, visibility was really good.

Our divemaster Max leading us through a coral cave/archway.

IMG_2049.jpg

Awesome variety of coral.

IMG_2069.jpg

(This picture isn't sideways, this was growing out of the near-vertical reef wall. The drop off went down 50 feet or more below us on the left)

IMG_2130.jpg

Gives you some sense of what it's like to dive beside the coral reef with the dropoff on your left. We couldn't really tell how far down it went. The whole wall was alive with life, like a big apartment building.

IMG_2145.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

IMG_1965.jpg

Not sure what the name of this is. Snorkeling at Folkstone National Park Barbados

IMG_2030.jpg

eel (forget the name) in St Lucia. My dh freaked out and got out of the water because he swore it was a sea snake .LOL

IMG_2143.jpg

Octopus Antigua

IMG_2250.jpg

St Kitts crab? Looked like a underwater spider to me.

IMG_2262.jpg

My first cleaning station!!YEA!!!! This was in St Kitts I was so mesmerized that I almost forgot to take a picture until the shrimp was almost done.

The next 2 aren't my best but are the funniest to me. We were snorkeling at Cockleshell Beach St Kitts when my dh motioned for me to surface to talk. He asked if i realized that i had a friend. I had no idea what he was talking about until i looked down as saw this little guy swimming in front of me. My dh said he watched him swimming with me for awhileand thought it was funny that i didn't have a clue. He was swimming next to my mask. For the next 45 minutes he stayed with me no matter if I dived down ,swam fast ,ect. When I swam up to the beach to finally get out he stayed with me all the way up to ankle deep water. It was hilarious! The second pic is him at my right ankle. We had cruise mates come over and look after my dh told them. I don't if it was my mask matched him or what because I never feed the fish. I wanted to take him home!!IMG_2392.jpgIMG_2394.jpg

Archived