pacific dawn scale model 1/200

nzmatt

i wonder when i go on my cruise would the captain be interested in photos of the model???its to big to take with me?or give the photos to the pursers deck when i board?wonder if they be interested...?

matt

hi,

hopefully yes when the dawn goes to a good home then i will start sun princess.space is a problem in our 2 bedroom unit,as the garage is not good its dark and gets damp,3 years we will buy a 3 bedroom unit,2nd room is a spare room and pc room and hobby room.

matt

hi,

hopefully yes when the dawn goes to a good home ........

matt

I will take very good care of her for you;):D

BTW we had pasta for dinner but had to cook sausages, bacon, egg & chips for Jim coz he doesn't eat pasta:eek:

nice,

i agree with Jim i hate pasta its chewie and yuck..even though i am a chef,pasta for me is to chewie i don't mined to taste it but to eat it is another thing all together..

matt

nice,

i agree with Jim i hate pasta its chewie and yuck..even though i am a chef,pasta for me is to chewie i don't mined to taste it but to eat it is another thing all together..

matt

WHAT!!:eek: Pasta is the BEST

Hi Matt

She is looking amazing! Your work is incredible! (You'll have to start sussing out plans for the Pacific Pearl seeing as how the Jewel is identical to the Dawn). Can't wait to see it finished.

hi,

the jewel is the same as pacific dawn,as the plans i have are crown princess...when they were built they were both sister ships..as ocean village cruise line has the jewel now the pool deck lido deck has changed i don't have plans for that, but found photos on the net will work,that's a idea i can change the dawn into the jewel?????pasta never liked it...sorry karmac...pacific pearl plans might be hard to get a p&o don't give them out unless there is a insider here...

matt

hey, Matt. You never seem to be on MSN these days:confused:

that's right i got a virus from it so i try and keep of it,i use nortons so hopefully that will fix the problems.

hi,

the jewel is the same as pacific dawn,as the plans i have are crown princess...when they were built they were both sister ships..as ocean village cruise line has the jewel now the pool deck lido deck has changed i don't have plans for that, but found photos on the net will work,that's a idea i can change the dawn into the jewel?????pasta never liked it...sorry karmac...pacific pearl plans might be hard to get a p&o don't give them out unless there is a insider here...

matt

wilkipeder sorry about the spelling could be a good place to get plans for the pearl may be ill look around for you if you like. i take it you are looking for building plans not just deck plans?

Wow Matt it looks fantastic!!

It almost looks as if you are looking at Pacific Dawn itself!!!

A new home? Do you sell your models?

Perhaps you could even take a framed photo of your model with you on your cruise and maybe you could have it signed by the captain?

Looking forward to more photos :)

Wow Matt it looks fantastic!!

It almost looks as if you are looking at Pacific Dawn itself!!!

A new home? Do you sell your models?

thans,

i have sold 2 but that was back home in nz,if i did sell it it would only be for building materials and things i have brought for the model,i don't know how many hours i have put in but you can track it from the start of this post maybe 10-15 hours a week,and i have just found out i can get plans for pacific star,when p&o had the ship.

matt

hello,

i want a vote,

sun princes model or a model of grand princess class?

as i have plans for sun princess,and princess cruises were kind enough to send me plans for the grand class ships today from the usa,upon seeing the p/d model.

cheers matt

thanks,

the p/d was built at the same yard as sun princess and grand princess also,p/d would be first generation,sun princess class second generation and grand class 3rd generation.some links.

matt

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Class

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_class

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Dawn_(ship)

hello,

i want a vote,

sun princes model or a model of grand princess class?

as i have plans for sun princess,and princess cruises were kind enough to send me plans for the grand class ships today from the usa,upon seeing the p/d model.

cheers matt

Personaly Matt I think its your choice,as you are the builder.

My choice would be the Sun Princess .

Keep up the great work.

Cheers Johhno.

• 2 weeks later...

hi there,

some photos of a new build,well the superstructure anyway just waiting on some more info regards to the hull,but princess sent me a full set of ga plans you will have to guess which vessel it is.oh the p/d model is going well.

regards matt

P6160048.jpg

P6160049.jpg

P6160050.jpgP6160047.jpg

Archived