Just bought my Ryka's now I'm ready to cruise.

onceagain

Just thought I'd let you know about something that I absolutely love - women, if you have never tried Ryka athletic shoes, you just have to. They are fabulous. They make shoes for only women and they are designed for the woman's foot. I got mine at Famous Footwear ($70 but worth every penny) I think Ladies Footlocker also sells them. You can get them on their website too. Seriously, you just have to put your feet into a pair. I bought them yesterday, went to the zoo last night, walked around for about 2 hours and they felt wonderful, immediately. :D My daughter is a nurse and almost all the women at her hospital wear them.

I take flip flops and sandals too, but if we are going to walk for a while or go over rough terrain during an excursion, our athletic shoes do the trick. They also keep our toes warm as we go to the airport and board the plane in Minnesota. We cruise in Jan. or Feb.!

Just thought I'd let you know about something that I absolutely love - women, if you have never tried Ryka athletic shoes, you just have to. They are fabulous. They make shoes for only women and they are designed for the woman's foot. I got mine at Famous Footwear ($70 but worth every penny) I think Ladies Footlocker also sells them. You can get them on their website too. Seriously, you just have to put your feet into a pair. I bought them yesterday, went to the zoo last night, walked around for about 2 hours and they felt wonderful, immediately. :D My daughter is a nurse and almost all the women at her hospital wear them.

I've been wearing them for years. Discovered them a looooonnng time ago. Only ones I buy are the walking shoes...and I really only wear them when I am doing some serious walking, and usually in cooler weather. Only athletic shoes I take on a cruise are my running shoes, for my morning deck runs. For excursions we wear treking sandals...waterproof, very comfortable, and much cooler than a full shoe. But I agree - Rykas are great!

I bought a pair of Rykas for our trip to NYC in 2006. Yeah, I know, I know, bright white tennis shoes = tourist. lol I had knee surgery at the end of March, was still wearing a splint at night, and had a massive limp, so I wasn't too worried about my bright white shoes. :D

I have loved them from the start. I picked them out mainly because they had my size (6.5 wide). I've been toying with the idea of getting another pair. Mine were from DSW Shoes & I think they were around $50.

i love my sandals for the ship and cozumel but if I hadn't had my athletic shoes with me the ruins at chichen itza would have been really difficult. I was glad to have them. There is a famous footwear next to my gym. I am going to need to shoes to workout and will check out the ryka.

Ryka also makes a woman's water sneaker which is great for Water Aerobics or beach/sailing water activities. The sides and soles have drains. These are much better support than flimsy aquashoes or socks. Ryka now has a line of sportswear.

Bon Voyage

Nanatravel

I wear Ryka's to work out and put my pair to good use on my last cruise, I got up early each morning to walk the deck and use the gym so I definitely used them. I never knew they sold sandals, I'll have to get some since I love the way they fit- I have high arches and the Ryka's are very supportive. By the way, I always get mine on ebay, they're about $29 there and all the ones I've ordered have been great!

Archived