OT: Favorite Non Cruise Photograph

BTW, mariemorgan, I checked out your Alaska webpage with the packing list etc. Very nice. Thanks for sharing:D

I was trying to figure out what you were talking about.. then I figured I must have a link somewhere. That is not my website lol. I went on a grand princess cruise with the Curry's and they must have cahnged the link to the actual Grand Princess page :) But I'm glad you liked her website.. she does a very good job!

ewwww earl! Spiders are icky!

How about a nice little fish (Splendid Toadfish - endemic to the reefs of Cozumel) then girl

2378877820091393226S600x600Q85.jpg

Hey Harv, good to read you've joined the underwater entertainment group of cruisers. It can be difficult to set up a dive from a cruise ship especially with a small group (less than 4 divers), sometimes we opt to do the cruise ship dive. It is good to go ahead and sign up for the ships dive then you can cancel if you find something better. We will be doing the same thing on the Ecstasy Feb/02/09 cruise.

Thanks Earl I think I am signing up for the ship excursion! I think I prefer the Toadfish to the Spider!

I have to agree I do love the fish, I enjoy the challenge of getting a decent photo of any moving target though.

Great shots of the flowers & birds, also some of my favorite subjects. Teri said to tell you hi .......

2592311430091393226S500x500Q85.jpg2120607720091393226S500x500Q85.jpg

Archived