what is the wildest,craziest thing you've ever seen on a cruise?

19stephanie66

Click on the link in Nightsky's message & it should take you to page 115 of another thread. It's the 14th thread down, little thumbnails below the message.

Nightsky: I think that drink you're holding might actually be bigger than the speedo! You're a brave guy. Now where are the pics of you in a dress?

• 3 weeks later...

Getting back to the original question.....

We were on the balcony one night, I don't remember which ship, when we looked up and saw a couple getting busy against the rail of their balcony. They had robes on, but come on, they were not fooling anyone. It was late at night but with the clear glass of the balcony it was obvious what was going on...... the love boat?

OK;

two stories

1) First night on a 7 nighter out of New Orleans and we get seated at our table for 6. Us and 2 other couples from northern England. One couple was nice, but the woman from the 2nd couples immediately asks if I'll swap seats with her. She explains she didn't want the seat that looked out of the window because (her words) "I don't like being on boats". She just flew half way around the world to be on a cruise... sigh... Later on in the week she hated every meal, and anything the least bit adventurous was 'disgusting' to her. (ie meat with any hint pink still). It was then that I clued in to order the wildest thing on the menu.. "Mmmm these escargo, that's snails you know, are delicious"....

2) For those people that have been on the cruises with the crossdressers, well apparently they do it a few times a year (it's called a dignity cruise) and they're good sized groups. Heck I don't care, to each their own, and those that I did talk to turned out to be very pleasant. So, on the 1st night of a long cruise (transatlantic) my DW and I notice a very well dressed couple, in matching pink dresses. He did a very good job dressed as a woman, nearly impossible to tell, although he's a good 8 inches taller than his wife. DW and I see them a few more nights, well dressed, and matching outfits. Well, turns out that she does a lot of the activities on board (like myself), and we end up chatting and becoming friends with both her and her husband. Well one day at the daily ping pong tourny this british guy and I are watching her (the GG--genuine girl) play ping pong and he says to me;

"Wow, she's quite the babe, shame she plays for the other side".

Well, I never did have the heart to explain the situation to the poor bloke.

And to this day, we keep in touch with her and her husband.

My wife, son, his GF and I were just getting comtable in the hot tub on the Norwegian Sky when a large gentleman came and asked if he could join us. He was polite so we said yes.

And then it began...

He started joking at us and laughing like it was the funniest thing he ever said! We tried to do the polite laugh, but he refused to get it and continued to do his one night at the improv. My son's gf tried to hide in the water, I turned away and prayed for death and my wife and son tried to out last him. He was resilant and we surendered, as we were fleeing the hot tub, after about 10 minutes, he said with a confused tone "why is it because i tried to fart and s**t my pants"

I felt alittle bad for him, but happy for the pardon from the gov.

Our family now fondly remember him as hot tub guy.

On my second cruise on the Carnival Sensation i was having trouble finding the rest of my group. I decided to sit down and watch one of the shoes for a little while. I was in the very back row and after about five minutes of watching a little boy runs in and says a guy needs help. A group of about 6 of us run outside to find a guy in swimming attire dripping wet laying at the bottom of a flight of stairs with a cartoon-ish looking knot on his fore head. It was so large it looked fake. He was completely unconscious. After watching for a while i left and found one of my cousins. When we returned 10 minuted later the medics had arrived and he was just waking up.

Ok, here goes...

Back in 2002, my friend and I went on a catamaran and snorkel excursion in Antiqua. At the end of the excursion, our group made it back to the port. We all shuffled out of the vans and started walking down the dock between the huge cruise ships. My friend and I were in awe of the huge ships when we noticed this slim 70 year old gentlmen walking ahead of us...

7 day cruise = $900

Catamaran excursion = $65

Seeing through the seat the gentleman's speedo = priceless

(We couldn't bring ourselves to tell him his behind was showing through is speedo.)

• 2 weeks later...

The gentleman from England who thought the dining room was too hot and removed his dinner jacket, tie and shirt and sat bare-chested throughout the entire meal.

The lady with the oxygen tank on a little cart who rammed me in the heel so she could get on the elevator first.

This might be a "you had to be there":

On HAL they served hot split pea soup on deck while we were looking at glaciers in Alaska. One waiter was bringing a cloth-covered tray of dirty cups inside when a fellow who apparently really wanted some soup kept yelling, "HEY, GET OVER HERE! NOW!" So what could the waiter do? He went and said "Yes sir?" The fellow yanked back the cloth to get his soup only to find the dirty dishes. Everyone split a gut to see this jerk get taken down by his own bad manners.