what is the wildest,craziest thing you've ever seen on a cruise?

19stephanie66

On the Diamond Princess last year we were lunching in Horizon Court and generally having a good time till I glanced over at the more mature "gent" at the next table who had apparently finished eating and had taken out his dentures and was licking them clean at the table. (No wonder he was seated alone.) Needless to say, I left in a hurry and was thoroughly revolted! Yuuuuuuuuk!:(

I generally have a good tolerance for yukky, being a nurse, but that was way too much for me!:eek: Unbelievable!

I wrote a letter to the CD on table manners which was read out on the morning show. Hope he was watching!:)

OMG!!! I probably would have puked up my dinner if I saw that. In fact I'm thinking about losing my dinner now because of it. Ugh!!

INTERESTING! Someone posted something inappropriate and the powers that be took it down. I guess they took down a few other postings also, or maybe that was the only one? I can't remember, but they did right to take down the one they did. Even though it was seen on a cruise, it was described in a way that left nothing to the imagination.

GLOBUG, I think I know the post of which you speak(write). It was a descriptive visual. I added a followup of a poster with a cat that had a surprised expression and the caption "that which has been seen cannot be unseen"... Looks like they all got dropped... Oh well....

I too thought it was pretty much explicit and/or too graphic for some audiences... LOL! Oh well!

In my case, I was on the AOTS the first week of March (I wanna go back soooo badly!!!), and on Thursday I was going to Orient Beach. My curiosity (in a positive way, mind you) for the place has been mounting for a while now. In any case, I decided not to go, as it was a bit late, it was cludy with a few showers, and my wife was a bit tired.

So, I head for the general public jacuzzis/ whirlpools, not before seeing a person I met earlier that week, and he told me he went and did not see any Hollywood-star type people over there. Ok, so I did not waste my time I thought.

After a while chilling in the jacuzzi, there comes this very beautiful Canadian (as far as I could make of it) lady, mid- to late-20s, sipping on her Long Island Iced Tea, a bit too happy I thought (LOL!), wearing her bikini bottom and a long black sleeveless shirt. To my surprise, she took off the shirt, and stayed at the jacuzzi for well over an hour, to the delight of many of us guys in there! LOL! All in all, she was cool about it, we began talking, I did my best to try and not make her feel uncomfortable, and her sister comes along and gets topless also! There where around 8-10 people now in the jacuzzi, and both sisters were just having fun their way. There were no kids, no older people, and no one objecting to their being topless. A guy in the next jacuzzi came over, asked for a picture with the girls, grabbed his camera, and took it! The girls were cool about it all the time.

I guess it's pretty obvious I will now say security came around asking them to put something all... after about an hour and a half of them possibly seeing and enjoying the view through the security cameras! We tried to talk the pool attendant and the security guy out of it, but they said she had to either put on something or get out of the area. At last, the girls complied. Oh well!

Now, the night BEFORE that, rumor has it that one of them went skinny deeping late, late in the night in the Solarium... I missed that one though...

INTERESTING! Someone posted something inappropriate and the powers that be took it down. I guess they took down a few other postings also, or maybe that was the only one? I can't remember, but they did right to take down the one they did. Even though it was seen on a cruise, it was described in a way that left nothing to the imagination.

i saw it to. then it was gone but there reply was still here, so i looked at there profile and found all there postings. let me tell you that all of there posts were very disturbing. a few hours later all of there postings were gone and user name was deleted. that is as bad as being banned from Chucky Cheeses!!!!

Edited by rick1300

i saw it to. then it was gone but there reply was still here, so i looked at there profile and found all there postings. let me tell you that all of there posts were very disturbing. a few hours later all of there postings were gone and user name was deleted. that is as bad as being banned from Chucky Cheeses!!!!

WOW missed all the hub-bub.... someone was BAD!!

Yes they were very bad!! I got the pleasure or should I say shock of reading it before it was removed. They left nothing to the imagination. Well, my imagination went wild trying to figure it out but anyway. It was not appropriate.

Yes they were very bad!! I got the pleasure or should I say shock of reading it before it was removed. They left nothing to the imagination. Well, my imagination went wild trying to figure it out but anyway. It was not appropriate.

Sounds like someone just did a "fake" and then posted some "risque" stuff... hmmm no "adult area".

OMGosh I am not sure I have laughed this hard in the last year. Thank you all for your great stories. I havent been on my first cruise yet (August 24th ;) ) However I have spent some time in Key West and Summer of 07 I watched the Disney Cruise pull away to none other than the titanic tune. My stepmom and I laughed pretty hard and both proclaimed we probably would have wanted off the boat on that note.

On our first cruise [2005 Navigator OTS] we noticed that the song "White Flag" was on the repeating "elevator music" piped through the overheads. First line of the chorus is "I will go down with this ship".:D ALL WEEK!!

Great one about the elevator music!!! On Celebrity Millennium, when you get on the elevators if you go down a sweet little voice announces "going down" NOT really what you want to hear on a ship!!! On the ships movie channel they played "The Posieden Adventure" and "Titanic" Although NOT on the same day, as if that woud make a difference!!!

Happy cruising

Melody:D

• 1 month later...

OK a couple that I myself find funny from my Spring Break/21st birthday cruise (I was well behaved!)

1- OK first night me and my boyfriend met up with a couple from CC and ended up fixing our dinner reservations with them and spending the week with them. We were all pretty drunk and were in the concierges lounge after dinner having some espresso shots. We here something over the intercom to the extent of "alpha alpha alpha room 9925" so being on the 9th deck anyways we decide to check it out. Being kind of gone myself I was thinking someone was announcing a frat party... so were walking down the hall and 20+ officers and medical staff come running down the hall with crash carts and gurneys and stuff... turns out it was a drunken fight in the stateroom... but it was pretty funny witnessing passengers seeing the crew and our friend Nick just kept yelling alpha alpha alpha room 9925....

2- I am sure many people had a fun time watching my sober boyfriend get my back on the ship after a day of drinking to celebrate my birthday in Cozumel

3- Didn't see this myself- but about 20 some spring breakers got kicked off the ship in Cozumel for destroying video camera and running around the ships naked the first day at sea/night

4- Some guys we met at dinner got wasted/high in Belize and we saw them from our tour bus doing illicit drugs in the back alley- you should have seen the look on their faces at dinner when we told them we saw it all

5- One of the guys that was friends with some of our other table mates got so drunk in Belize he had to hang out the back of the tender the whole way back to the ship and puke for 30 minutes while we wait for our turn to pull up to the ship and get off

Aboard Celebrity Summit on April 3rd 2009, a Spanish speaking woman spent 30 minutes totally absorbed in the process of eyebrow plucking while dangling her feet in the pool!!!

Yep, she occasionally looked up from her hand-held mirror to check the location of her rather obese youngster in water wings jumping in and out of the pool, but quickly returned to her very public grooming ritual.

I'm certain the errant eyebrow hair simply vanished into thin air and could not possibly have fallen into the pool !!:eek:

We were docked next to the Queen Mary 2 and people had laundry hanging out to dry outside one of the most expensive staterooms on board - men's shirts and white underwear. Guess they spent all their money on the stateroom and then couldn't afford laundry service!!

This is all very funny. I have a few to add. As many of you know at the end of the cruise the CD always gives the "Top 10 Questions list" and inevitably they talk about someone who asks if the elevators go to the back of the ship. I always thought that this was just a joke and paid little value to it until it happend to me. We (Wife and Son) were on the Mariner of the Seas when we were met by this nice older couple as we got off the elevator. As we got off she asked me "Will this elevator take us to the back of the ship? We want to go to the Potofino restaurant." I was proud of myself, I did not laugh but her husband made it difficult. He rolled his eyes but held his tounge. I told her they would have to walk to the back of the ship to get there.

The second one happened while we were on our cruise aboard the Carnival Glory. We were in Cozumel for our second visit, our stop in Belize was cancelled due to flooding. So we had no excursions planned and just decided to go shopping and meet some friends for lunch. At lunch we went to this restaurant that was known for their margaritas. Our friends knew that my niece was turning 15 and told the wait staff. The next thing we know the waiters are coming around singing to her and she was embarrased then the funniest thing happened. The waiter brings out a shot glass filled with what looked like tequila, shakes it up, tilts her head back and pours it down her throat. She was sitting right across from me and the look on her face was priceless, I swear her eyes were as big as silver dollars. I looked down and her moms jaw hit the floor her dad just kept filming and laughing. It turns out it was just margarita mixer and Sprite. But it was something I know she will never forget.

Fiannly, as we are heading back to the ship (still in Cozumel) our 11yo son says he wants to go to Carlos & Charlies. So we figure why not, it is pretty early in the day so it won't be too bad. After several drinks we decide it is time to go back to the ship. As we get back into the secure zone near the ship someone taps my wife's friend on the back and says that there is someone looking for us, she responds "On no, not us, you want our husbands." and points at us. So he runs up to us and says the same thing. Turns out the guy that was looking for us was the waiter at the bar. He had run over another group of passengers because we had not paid. It was a simple mistake, my friend had thought I had paid the bill and I thought the same thing. Turns out neither one of us had paid and here we were skipping out on our bill. The waiter was very calm about it, I guess this happens alot and we gave him a little extra for his trouble. Our wives found it very funny.

OK a couple that I myself find funny from my Spring Break/21st birthday cruise (I was well behaved!)

1- OK first night me and my boyfriend met up with a couple from CC and ended up fixing our dinner reservations with them and spending the week with them. We were all pretty drunk and were in the concierges lounge after dinner having some espresso shots. We here something over the intercom to the extent of "alpha alpha alpha room 9925" so being on the 9th deck anyways we decide to check it out. Being kind of gone myself I was thinking someone was announcing a frat party... so were walking down the hall and 20+ officers and medical staff come running down the hall with crash carts and gurneys and stuff... turns out it was a drunken fight in the stateroom... but it was pretty funny witnessing passengers seeing the crew and our friend Nick just kept yelling alpha alpha alpha room 9925....

2- I am sure many people had a fun time watching my sober boyfriend get my back on the ship after a day of drinking to celebrate my birthday in Cozumel

3- Didn't see this myself- but about 20 some spring breakers got kicked off the ship in Cozumel for destroying video camera and running around the ships naked the first day at sea/night

4- Some guys we met at dinner got wasted/high in Belize and we saw them from our tour bus doing illicit drugs in the back alley- you should have seen the look on their faces at dinner when we told them we saw it all

5- One of the guys that was friends with some of our other table mates got so drunk in Belize he had to hang out the back of the tender the whole way back to the ship and puke for 30 minutes while we wait for our turn to pull up to the ship and get off

I'm just glad you got back. From the sound of things you spent a lot of your vacation hanging around out of control people. Our last cruise we saw a young women (about your age, I would guess) so drunk in Costa Maya that they had to bring in paramedics. She was passed out in the bar next to the pier. We watched them work on her for about 30 minutes and they never got her revived. I suspect that she was doing drugs as well as it would be hard for me to believe that they would keep serving her to the point that she was sprawled out on the floor next to the bar. I heard on board later that she died, but don't know if that was just rumor or not.

Not being judgmental here...I drink my fair share of rum. Just been around enough to see and hear of all kinds of tragedies when folks get wasted in Caribbean. I'm just happy for you that you didn't end up in jail or dead.

We sailed on Royal Voyager along with the Hogs on the High Seas (Harley Davidson) convention unbeknowst to us until we arrived at the port for embarkation. There were 1500 Harley riders and 300 of the rest of us. The dining room dress code was waived only for convention goers all week. First formal night the convention goers all wore black leather. DH and I are walking to dinner with me in a full length gown and he in a tux and there is a couple in front of us. She is wearing a black leather bikini top with a pair of black leather chaps and a black leather thong (underwear). That's all she was wearing so her entire backside was exposed.

Leaned over to my husband and said, looks like I'm a bit overdressed this evening compared to her!

Being part of the HOHS group I knew we would come up LOL - lets see there is the 6 foot 250 lb guy wearing a skull throng (did not think my sight would return after seeing that) or what the DW and I enjoyed doing was returning to the ship early and sitting on the balcony watching how many people that had to be "helped" aboard - to be honest there were plenty of non HOHS shipmates that need assistance aboard.

I have sat here the last 4 hours reading all the posts half expecting this on to be on there !

I happened when a group of us were celebrating our friends Vegas wedding. There were without 15 of us on an 3 day "honeymoon" on a Royal Caribbean cruise.

We arrived in Ensenada and the weather was terrible so someone suggested stopping for just 1 beer until the weather cleared, this was 10am, we were still in the same bar at 6pm wearing oversize sombreros and drinking tequila!

While attempting to walk back to the ship we realized my boyfriend, who is not a big drinker was having trouble walking. As we approached the ship we were told that we had to put our bags through the xray machine. We went through and looked back to see a very confused looking boyfriend. The staff kept telling him to put his bag through. After a minute or so , It looked like he understood and proceeded to climb ( bag still on his back !) into the xray machine !

We all found this hilarious, the staff did not and he was severely reprimanded about the dangers !

We are leaving for an Alaska cruise on the 16th, hopefully he will not doing this again !

Aboard Celebrity Summit on April 3rd 2009, a Spanish speaking woman spent 30 minutes totally absorbed in the process of eyebrow plucking while dangling her feet in the pool!!!

Yep, she occasionally looked up from her hand-held mirror to check the location of her rather obese youngster in water wings jumping in and out of the pool, but quickly returned to her very public grooming ritual.

I'm certain the errant eyebrow hair simply vanished into thin air and could not possibly have fallen into the pool !!:eek:

That is SICK!