Do you miss the midnight buffet?

no do not miss it at all

I wouldnt mind if they did the chocolate buffet jsut once at an earlier time on the Jan 24 2010 Mariener so my chocolate lover mom could enjoy it.

But for me eating that late before sleeping just didnt make a lot of sense to me

I went once and it was neat, not tasty, but artistically neat. But I wouldn't miss it, seen it once thats all you need.

Carnival had a poolside 11 pm regular buffet the one time we were on there with a little band. It was really nice but I've not seen anything like that on RCCL the pool area is deserted after 10pm

Absolutely not....it was a waste of ship's money. There is so much food elsewhere it was quite silly.

Besides, I could hardly think about eating at midnight....after realizing on my last cruise I'd gained a mere 6 lbs in 7 days! Yikes...

waddle...waddle...;)

I usually just took pictures of the food at the preview & maybe ate a little snack. There is so much food around at all hours, there is no need for a big, elaborate buffet. Now, a deck party at night, once or twice with a themed menu is good. That I enjoyed, but I sure didn't need another big meal at midnight!

I do ...But I miss the ones from long ago..say early 80's...

We sailed NCL several times..and they were awesome..Shrimp.steak.Wonderful desserts...More then anyone really needed..But..I was pretty young then...My first in 83..I was a senior in high school...so..We would just stay out in the sun all day....eat the wonderful burgers by the pool,skip dinner...party all night then do the buffet...Man..those were the days!

The buffets of today,that were just pretty to look at.No..not at all..

Archived