Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

We sailed on Seabourn 18 years ago and still have club member status. We received a referral coupon and the reverse states that referred friends may not have already sailed with Seabourn. Also coupon is not combinable with any other onboard credit offers. We are receiving an onboard credit of $500 from travel agent for cruise leaving Dover on 9/27/10.

Am I correct in my belief that this referral coupon is invalid for us?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We are so looking forward to our second annual Seabourn cruise this fall. If anyone has a coupon with which they might part my email is:

kujo96@mac.com

we live in Florida

As far as I am aware you can only be referred for your first cruise on Seabourn.

If you have already cruised with Seabourn you should have received referral vouchers for you to refer a new sailor. If you haven't, contact Seabourn and they will send them to you then you can get your $400 onboard credit for referring someone else.

We are UK resident new-to-Seabourn cruisers off to the Norwegian Fjords in the summer. Have read with interest the posts on referral coupons on this site and think I almost understand the system. So, does anyone have a coupon which we could use/share? Would at least help those of us who have to otherwise use the puny £ sterling!

Are coupons still available in 2010? I only see comments from 2009. My husband and I are going on a Sojourn cruise September 3 and I wondered how to access coupons for the cruise. We are first time Seabourn cruisers and really looking forward to the Seabourn experience.

grumma43

DD will be in Germany volunteering, so she thought it would be fun if I joined her after her 2 weeks, and we took a cruise. Why yes, that would be fun!

I am a first time Seabourn cruiser and would like to know if anyone has a coupon that they might part with, I would be very thankful.

email is stan1162@aol.com

Thanks so much!

We are honeymooners goiing on Seabourn pride on june 3 rd , we are interrested in having a coupon and we can pay the fed ex charge. Please contact us via private message. Thanks !! :)

I have a coupon and we just booked the Spirit in August. I would love the shipboard credit too. Please contact me at anitavanaman@sbcglobal.net

Are you still looking for a referral coupon? I have one.

Seagirl-

we are sailing on Seabourn and have booked the mediterranean cruise in July. If you have a coupon, we would gratefully take it. Please let me know if it is still available.

Thank you.

just got a chance to read this thread re coupons... what are they? what are they for? i referred someone-

how much are the coupons good for? how when do you use them? we are traveling 5-15 to 5-22... is it applicable?

thanks

Seagirl-

we are sailing on Seabourn and have booked the mediterranean cruise in July. If you have a coupon, we would gratefully take it. Please let me know if it is still available.

Thank you.

Please let me know if you still need a coupon. I'd be glad to send you one. E-mail address below.

CruisinStu

sastx828@aol.com

just got a chance to read this thread re coupons... what are they? what are they for? i referred someone-

how much are the coupons good for? how when do you use them? we are traveling 5-15 to 5-22... is it applicable?

thanks

If you had read post number 3 you would have found out

it is on page number 1 of this thread.

If someone has a coupon, I just signed up for the Sojourn Aug 8 sailing. I'd really appreciate being able to use it!

I can send you a referrel coupon. Contact me at cruiser925 at live dot com. Include your mailing address, and I'll send it off to you asap!:)

Marja,

I just now sent off an email to you--thanks so much!!

Darla

Sorry Darla! The reason why you have not heard from me yet, is that I didn't receive your email, because I wrote the wrong email address!

It must be:

marja (dot) koenen (at) kpnmail (dot)nl

I'll be on top of it! Sorry again!

Marja