Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Hello, It's Emilee again (sorry for the prior double post), I have found out that the referral program does work for Canadians and our final payment is due May 10 not June 10. It would be great if someone can "share" a coupon with us. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

We're about to make our final payment on our 1st Seabourn Cruise. We live in the US and are sailing from Istanbul on the Odyssey in August. If anyone has a coupon available, please email me: dquaney at comcast dot net.

Thanks!

Edited by ZME66

Interesting about the coupons. We sailed last year on Seabourn and are booked for 2 cruises this year but were not provided with any coupons? Is it still the case that they are provided? JC2

Hi we sailed on Spirit last October and have just had our official coupons this last week.

I had booked another cruise in May of this year and was keen to use a referral coupon if possible, so I contacted Seabourn and they emailed coupons to us. They did not have our club number on them so that had to be written on but I have had confirmation from the person whom I gave the coupon too that it has been applied.

Further question for seasoned seabourners:

does the referral coupon only work for both parties if the referee has a cruise booked and paid for? or will it still work for the person referred and the referee credit be applied when a future cruise is booked? any info on this would be appreciated. Also do you have coupons sent after each cruise taken?

Linda

I am so sorry we didn't get to connect as I have already shared the coupon with another new Seabourner! I see that you are on the same trip as we are in June on the Pride for June 23 thru July 5. Is that the one you are scheduled? If so, please let's do meet up.

Again, I hope you are successful at finding someone to share a coupon.

Deanna

Hi, I'm looking for a coupon, we are in the US and are booking 2 cabins on the Legend for June 19. If anyone has an extra coupon (or two--I don't know how this works if you are booking two cabins) we would really appreciate it!

Thanks,

Darla

I am so sorry we didn't get to connect as I have already shared the coupon with another new Seabourner! I see that you are on the same trip as we are in June on the Pride for June 23 thru July 5. Is that the one you are scheduled? If so, please let's do meet up.

Again, I hope you are successful at finding someone to share a coupon.

Deanna

Hi Deanna, thanks . we are not on that cruise but rather the Mediterraean in May on the Legend. can tell you what its like after that.