Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Hi- We have just booked the cruise from Hong Kong- Singapore starting Jan 30, 2010. This is our first cruise on Seabourn and we are so excited! We would really appreciate a referral coupon, if anyone has one they would be able to give us. Our final payment date is Nov, 1, 2009. My e-mail is kathyspooner at hotmail dot com.

Thank you,

kathy

As past Regent and Silversea patrons we are looking forward to our first Seabourn cruise. We have booked the late November Odyssey Caribbean cruise and will make our final payment next week. Please contact me at: jcb502@bellsouth.net if you have an available coupon. Many thanks.

Welcome to Cruise Critic and especially the Seabourn Board!

It seems to help if you indicate where you are located to get a coupon!

Marja

Mikey, we live in London!! Can you send me an email or give me your email address? Thanks!!

Whale shark it's mikerack at blueyonder dot co dot uk

When do you pay your final monies? Email me your name and address and I'll send the coupon straight away.

Sovereigncruiser,

My husband and I will be making our final payment very shortly and would be delighted if you could provide us with a referral coupon. If you could contact me at sandpr@shaw.ca I would be happy to make arrangements with you for delivery, etc. Hope to hear from you soon!

• 2 weeks later...
The veteran passenger can request 2 coupons. They are mailed to that person. In turn he/she gives the coupon to the new passenger to fill out (thier information- vets info pre-printed) The new passenger forwards to their TA or Seabourn. Upon sailing the new passenger will receive $400 SBC. The vet will receive a coupon (voucher) for their $400 SBC, sent in at or about final payment.

Host Dan

How long does it take for the vet to receive the $400 OBC voucher after the final payment?

How long does it take for the vet to receive the $400 OBC voucher after the final payment?

Once the final payment is made by the new passenger (and coupon redeemed), the voucher for the vet is sent off right away. If it very close to the vet's next cruise, the TA can call Seabourn Club and confirm the SBC for the vet.

Host Dan

Hi all - I currently have a referral coupon for a first-time Aussie cruiser who will be making their final payment in the near future.

Please reply if you are interested.

PS: This is my first post, so please excuse me if I have made some error in doing this :)

Spirit

I do have a referral coupon and would be happy to send it to someone in need. It is for a $400 Onboard Gift Certificate for first time Seabourn guests and must be sent to Seabourn with your final payment. I would have to mail it as I believe they do require an original.

Angela

Once the final payment is made by the new passenger (and coupon redeemed), the voucher for the vet is sent off right away. If it very close to the vet's next cruise, the TA can call Seabourn Club and confirm the SBC for the vet.

Host Dan

I shared a referral coupon not long ago. I have received nothing from Seabourn but my TA did mention that Seabourn had told him that I had a $400 OBC.

I shared a referral coupon not long ago. I have received nothing from Seabourn but my TA did mention that Seabourn had told him that I had a $400 OBC.

Roxburgh

Your Ta should be able to get official confirmation from Seabourn that you have the $400 against your next cruise.