Looking for a Cruise to/from Barbados

rez4jc

I've got a great time share opportunity in Feb 2010 to spend a week in Barbados. Wanted to stay a week after a cruise. Any ideas? I'm checking into: Star Clipper and Windstar.

Any others?

Also thinking of booking a cruise that stops in Barbados, and not getting back on the ship. Can you do this?

I've got a great time share opportunity in Feb 2010 to spend a week in Barbados. Wanted to stay a week after a cruise. Any ideas? I'm checking into: Star Clipper and Windstar.

Any others?

Also thinking of booking a cruise that stops in Barbados, and not getting back on the ship. Can you do this?

If you take a cruise, get off in port and don't reboard you're going to be slapped with a fine. I believe it's $300.

Check RCI - Depending on dates, Serenade and Adventure both have itineraries that start in San Juan, PR, and have Barbados as the last port of call before returning to PR. We were on that itinerary a few years ago where a couple did exactly as you plan - cruised for 6 days and disembarked for a week in Barbados.

Any others?

On February 6, 2010 Royal Caribbean's Adventure of the Seas leaves from Puerto Rico with the second stop in Barbados. Princess Cruises, Sea Princess does a 14-day round trip Barbados on February 6 and February 11 NCL Dawn has a 9-night Miami round trip with the 5th stop in Barbados.

Jonathan

Carnival Victory home ports in San Juan and stops in Barbados. Reading their daily Capers made it sound as though passengers could join the cruise at any of the ports, but they specifically show this ship as also being a round-trip itinerary from Barbados.

Contact the cruiseline to discuss how to book a cruise when you want to "interrupt" it for a week.

Archived