John Travolta cruised last week on Royal Caribbean

How did his jet get to Belize if he got their by ship:cool:?

Maybe he bought another one:rolleyes:.

I'd venture a guess someone else at the airport knows how to fly his plane and flew it to him...:D

He was on the June 8 sailing of the Enchantment of the Seas when the swine flu broke out onboard that ship last week and the ship being quarantained in Belize

He flew back home from Belize on his private jet.

Well Most people just dont show up on the last night in the dinning room to avoid tipping.

Just posted this on another thread, but wanted to let you know here too that a Royal Caribbean spokeswoman confirms that the flu onboard was regular influenza A and not H1N1 (swine flu). As for Travolta...well, we don't know why he got off in Belize (cruise line wouldn't say), but the rumor is he was planning to leave the ship there from the get-go.

Well, if his next movie has something to do with cruise ships, we'll know why he was on that cruise ... RESEARCH!

Although to research thoroughly, you need to participate in the Belly Flop contest ... Quest ... play Bingo ... and do a lot of drinking!:D Or research from the crew point of view, can't you just see someone's face when they meet their room steward - and it's John Travolta??

• 3 years later...

Now I am sorry, but if you were really sorry about resurrecting an old thread, you would not have done it, with this old news.

Can I ask what benefit you think it is to anyone to ?

Any allegation of wrong doing should be kept for the courts, and only after any individual is found guilty should they be named and details be released. :mad:

Sorry for resurrecting this old thread, but I thought it was better than starting a new one. Anyone else see this allegation against Travolta on this Enchantment cruise?

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20606879,00.html

Now I am sorry, but if you were really sorry about resurrecting an old thread, you would not have done it, with this old news.

Can I ask what benefit you think it is to anyone to ?

Any allegation of wrong doing should be kept for the courts, and only after any individual is found guilty should they be named and details be released. :mad:

Wow. What's with the attitude?

Sorry for posting "old news." I should have noticed the article was dated June 25, 2012. My bad for not posting it yesterday. :rolleyes:

No attitude here, just my opinion.

Whilst the article might be dated yesterday, but the content has done the rounds, so therefore old news. :rolleyes:

Wow. What's with the attitude?

Sorry for posting "old news." I should have noticed the article was dated June 25, 2012. My bad for not posting it yesterday. :rolleyes:

No attitude here, just my opinion.

Whilst the article might be dated yesterday, but the content has done the rounds, so therefore old news. :rolleyes:

The lawsuit was filed 4 days ago. That is not exactly old news. So do yourself a favor and stop clicking on and reading this thread if this offends you so much. Or if nothing else, at least lose the attitude. :rolleyes:

It's not OLD news to me, first time I'm seeing this.

Thank you. I saw a blurb about it on the news this morning, then found this article from yesterday. It was the first I heard of it also.

I just got off the phone with a friend who was on that cruise. He hadn't heard of it either.

That is difficult to do when the complainant makes his allegation to a news outlet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived