Where are all you first time cruisers cruising?

Kitty34

RCI's Rhapsody to the Western Carribbean at the end of September for our 15th anniversary! First time away from the kids, can you say excited??

Cindra

My husband and I are going on the Carnival Conquest on Oct. 15th. We leave out of Galveston and go to Montego Bay, Cayman Island and Cozumel. We are so excited. We did a group cruise "Saints and Sinners Part Duex" We have met a lot of very nice people and are very excited to meet them in October!

My DW & I are going on the Feb 10, 2007 sailing of the Jewel Of the Seas Eastern Caribbean. We'll be spending Valentine's Day in the Caribbean! Never been more South than Dallas in February...

We actually won the tickets from Schweppes (soft drink company). We're already planning our second cruise too so we can get an on-board credit.

Re free: the hotel airfare and cruise tickets are paid for, but we still expect to spend around $1,500.00! Go figure! hehe!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

We are sailing on Carnival Conquest out of Galveston for 7 day Western Caribbean. We are sailing with friends that live in TX. We have 2 small (3,1 yr olds) children that we are leaving with Grandma and Grandpa :D for the week. We leave Sept 30th! We're celebrating our 6 year anniversary because we couldn't afford to go last year...we built a house instead.

My DH and I are taking our very first cruise May 31st on RCI's Legend of The Seas around the coast of Italy and couple of ports in Croatia. We are 54 & 53c yrs old and married 35 years. It has taken me almost 20 years to get this guy to cruise. He had a mindset that cruises were regimented and dictated and that was not the way he wanted to spend a vacation. After my son and is wife came back from their honeymoon cruise, he came around. Thank goodness....I can hardly wait to go. Happy cruising to all!!

Archived