Where are all you first time cruisers cruising?

Kitty34

My husband and I will be going on a 5 night cruise to on the Inspiration Carnival, on Sept. 30.:) We are very excited, because we have never been cruising and this is our first trip witout our children.

We are going on our first cruise in less than 2 weeks (FINALLY!!). We are going to Alaska on the Zaandam (HAL). Cannot wait - but guess we have to. ;-)

These forums are so great for getting information, and I hope to be able to share some useful information with others upon our return.

Take care! Have a great weekend...

We will be leaving in 4..days. Sailing on the Carnival Legend 8/16. This is our first cruise. I am 41 dh 45 kids 16 and 10. Going to the Eastern Caribbian. I NEVER wanted to go on a cruise. Something about water all around me:mad:. I am excited and scared at the same time. I'm sure all will be fine and I'll be booking another cruise for next year.:D

My DH and I are taking MY first cruise on September 18, 2007 On the NCLA Pride Of Hawaii. MY first time to Hawaii also. It is for HIS 50th birthday....hmmmm sounds like a great gift for me:p I am looking so forward to this trip. And have spent MANY hours on these boards learning all kinds of information.

This thread is one of the oldest that I have encountered!! :D

"Eastern Caribbean" = St. Thomas, Tortola, and Samana (Dom. Rep.)

My husband and I are going on Norwegian Spirit from March 10-18, 2007 leaveing NYC for our 2 year wedding anniversary! I'm so excited and can't hardly wait!!:D

My sister (from Alexandria, VA) and I will be leaving August 27th for a seven day Western Mediterranean cruise on NCI's Jewel leaving from Barcelona. Spain, Italy and France... ahhh, who could ask for more? :) We will be hooking up with our parents who are currently in Ireland for the summer and hopefully we will be all be at the port at the same time. What are the chances of THAT, I wonder? ;)

We're going on our first cruise to the Eastern Caribbean via RC's Explorer of the Seas out of Cape Liberty, NJ on 5-25-07!

May won't come fast enough for me! We originally were going to fly to the UK for a 10 day trip there, but changed our minds and felt this was more prudent given the current climate. England will hopefully still be there in 2008 or in the future.

First time to cruise!!! Sailing from Miami 09/24/06 on the Elation... 7 wonderful days! Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk, St. Thomas, San Juan, PR...

Count Down is ON! Travelling with my two sisters...My younger sister was diagnosed with Breast Cancer two years ago....This is a CELABRATION OF LIFE....SHE IS A SURVIVOR!:D She had a rough time so we are treating her to a well deserved vacation.....

Archived