Where are all you first time cruisers cruising?

Kitty34

My boyfriend (19) and I (26) will be cruising on the Fantasy on May 14, going to Costa Maya and Cozumel...first cruise for both of us and we are VERY excited...25 days seems like such a LOOONG time to wait!!

Hi first post on here,i am on my first cruise on april 26th 2007 on Navigator of the seas for 2 days(really looking forward to it).Then we go on Emerald Princess on 22nd june 2007 Grand Med for 12 nights.Its my first cruise but my wife has been on a few through work,she is on Ocean Village 2 today staying the night.

I went on an agents night with her last year when Freedom first came into Southampton & as its the only ship i`ve been on will i notice a big difference with the other 2 ships i am going on,for example size?

Hi we are a family of 5 and we are sailing out of Southampton July 28th on Navigator. I booked this about a year ago and i can't believe how quickly it's coming around!! Soooo excited and nervous. I too had a life before cruise critic it's so addictive!!!! :)

We're going to the Western Carib for our first cruise to celebrate our tenth anniversary. Can't wait! Afraid it's gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG summer waiting!:o Going to Montego Bay, Grand Cayman and Cozumel.

JHC

We Were Going To Cruise To The Southern Carribbean From Ny But Decided Eventually On A Valor Western Cruise From Miami In November So We Could Also Spend A Few Days With My Soon To Be 88 Year Old Mom

Either Way I D Be In A Cant Wait Mode

My fiancee and I are going on the Emerald Princess on June 22nd cruise for our honeymoon. It's her first. And I've been on a cruise once with my parents when I was a kid, so I would consider this to be my first cruise as well.

My husband and I are going on a 7 day cruise to the Mexican Riviera (Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas) on the Carnival Pride 1/27/08 to celebrate my 40 th birthday and our 5 th wedding anniversary !! If this goes well, we will venture out further ... Maybe Western Caribbean ?

event.png

115975903073498.gif

My roommate and I are taking a dear friend of ours on a Mexican Riviera cruise in October '07 to celebrate his retirement. I'm so excited and it's still 171 days away! I find myself reading these boards every day to find tips to make this cruise especially memorable. Thanks to everyone who contributes!

My husband and I are celebrating our 30th anniversary with an Alaskan cruise, aboard the Coral Princess, on May 28th. We've only cruised once before on a 3 day Disney cruise with our children...20 years ago!

Thanks to all the knowledge we've gained from Cruise Critic, we're sure we are going to have a great time! We are so excited! :D

My husband and myself are celebrating our 25th by taking an Alaskan vacation. We are doing a 12 day land tour ourselves and then we are cruising for the very first time on the Carnival Spirit, June 20, 2007. I can hardly wait!

My husband and I will cruising to Alaska for the first time in August. Last month we celebrated our 30th anniversary and will be enjoying ourselves on this cruise on the Norwegian Star. We can hardly wait.

This is our first cruise and first trip to Alaska.

Bosslady:)

My husband and I will be leaving on Carnival Conquest May 27th out of Galveston. Western Caribbean. It is our first cruise. We are celebrating our 26th anniversary. We are very anxious to see if we like this "cruising thing". :D We have always wanted to try it. We love to travel but have always stuck to driving or flying.

Archived