Where are all you first time cruisers cruising?

Kitty34

On 01/09/07 hubby and me will be sailing away on the Oriana/ Sojourn to enjoy our very first cruise as part of our Silver wedding anniversary celebration.

Next year we have booked Ventura 10/10/08 for a 14 day cruise calling at Barcelona , Monte Carlo, Florence/Pisa , Elba , Rome , Alicante , Giibralta.

will be going out of Ft. lauderdale to the Western on Grand Princess Dec 1-7 with a college friend. I can't wait. I tried on clothes tonight. And we are more than 200 days out.

Someone ask for tips? Don't have any expectations. I didn't and I had a great time. Didn't have any pre concieved notion on how things should or shouldn't be done. Had a fabulous time. Just relax and enjoy.

so thats my tip.

Going on our first cruise in August. Sailing from Seattle RT to Alaska, inside passage. My sister has cruised several times, and has always tried to talk me into it...I finally got up the nerve. (We're taking our DH's also, of course!):rolleyes:

Now, I'm getting really excited!

:) My husband and I are taking our first cruise to Alaska in Sept 2007. We are really excited, we've been talking about taking a cruise now for 14 years. We chose to go with the Carnival Spirit on the 7-day return out of Vancouver.

My Husband and I are taking our first cruise Pride of Aloha on the 27th of May. Only two weeks to go. How do you all cope with months of waiting. I am always looking for info, and these boards are great!!!!!!!!My Husband calls it his toothache.

We are cruising Eastern Caribbean on Oct 27, 2007 on the Glory. We can't wait!! We splurged on a balcony since it will be my 40th and my DH's 45th birthday while we are onboard! Kind of scared of cruisin' during hurricane season...but we did take the insurance. Have a great cruise everyone!!

Going on 1st cruise with DH leaving Miami on the Fascination, June 29 - July 2 to Nassau. So ready to get outta town! :D

We're trying a weekend cruise to see if we really like it before booking a longer one.

Just booked for January 12, 1008 on the NCL Sun. Western Caribbean, 7 nights. WooT! DH and I can't WAIT! It's already killing us to wait this long....we want to go NOW. :D I have a feeling we will love cruising....

Archived