Bloody Mary's on The Bliss???

jenandkeith

Any bar you want just ask! Hubby says “depends on the vodka you want” - Mojito bar didn’t have Absolut, so he “had to have” Grey Goose. Other than that, non-issue. I think he must have had one at every bar on the Bliss!

Any bar you want just ask! Hubby says “depends on the vodka you want” - Mojito bar didn’t have Absolut, so he “had to have” Grey Goose. Other than that, non-issue. I think he must have had one at every bar on the Bliss!

Thanks soooo much!!!

If you JUST order a Bloody Mary - the bar tender will use the first tier or well Vodka.

Want it spiced up with or without the garden fixens say so.

Want it made to your specs i.e. Absolut Grey Goose etc. state a BM with Absolut.

If you order it with a top tier Vodka you may exceed the $15 drink threshold and

pay more over your UBP plan allowance.

You will get the hang of it after the first few drinks and so will your bar tender waiter.

Tipping is optional but for an exceptional crafted BM - want an instant replay $ !

If you JUST order a Bloody Mary - the bar tender will use the first tier or well Vodka.

Want it spiced up with or with the garden fixens say so.

Want it made to your specs i.e. Absolut Grey Goose etc. state a BM with Absolut.

If you order it with a top tier Vodka you may exceed the $15 drink threshold and

pay more over your UBP plan allowance.

You will get the hang of it after the first few drinks and so will your bar tender waiter.

Tipping is optional but for an exceptional crafted BM - want an instant replay $ !

great to know!!!! thanks!!!

great to know!!!! thanks!!!

We usually tip $1 but not always. As for the brand of vodka, I don't know if this is true but years ago hubby had a short lived part time job working for a liquor store owner. The guy told hubby, when drinking a mixed vodka drink like a Bloody Mary it makes no difference what brand of vodka you use The drink will taste the same This may not be true with say a Martini which is all booze. Just remembering that we never request a specialty vodka for a Bloody Mary.

I had a brilliant Bloody Mary from the Atrium Bar on the Bliss TA. It was one of the best Bloody Marys I've had. Next day same bar different bar tender, still good but not as good as the day before.

It's as much about the mixologist as it is about the booze.

I’ve always found the Bloody Marys on NCL to be quite good. I always ask for extra olives and medium heat. They are very accommodating with garnish requests if they have it on hand. I tip a dollar since it is a mixed drink with a request. Wine pours and beer opening rate a dollar from me for every other serve unless it is a waiter instead of me at the bar. The Atrium Bloody Marys are very good.

Mary Ann