Problem With Luggage Tags

Luvtoeat

Cruise is five weeks away and reservation says luggage tags are not yet available. Is anyone else having any problems with where to find and print their tags. I know there is still plenty of time but I am not sure if it's just one of the many website problems or if I'm not in the right place to find and print the tags.

The printable luggage tags are in your edocs which are normally available about 49 days out. However, when we have booked flights through Choice Air the edocs aren't available until under 30 days; something to do with getting flight info from the airlines to include in edocs..

If you don't get tags just ask porters right in port. You or them will put your name and cabin on these generic tags and will attach them to your luggage. We do it most of the time and never had problems.

OP, your luggage tags won't be available until your E-docs are available. Do you have your E-doc yet? Calling Celebrity won't be able to get luggage tags any earlier. They'll tell you the same thing.

For our cruise in May of 2016, our edocs were never available. I could check in, print our boarding pass, everything else but the actual document never appeared so online ordering of the pre-printed luggage tags could never happen. Finally, a few weeks out, I called Captain's Club who ordered my luggage tags for me. After I had my luggage tags in hand, I checked online again and they were still not available for online ordering.

Cruise is five weeks away and reservation says luggage tags are not yet available. Is anyone else having any problems with where to find and print their tags. I know there is still plenty of time but I am not sure if it's just one of the many website problems or if I'm not in the right place to find and print the tags.

We are the same - only 50 days out, and the website (when I can actually get in) says luggage tags are not available yet. I have my Express pass, etc.

For our cruise in May of 2016, our edocs were never available. I could check in, print our boarding pass, everything else but the actual document never appeared so online ordering of the pre-printed luggage tags could never happen. Finally, a few weeks out, I called Captain's Club who ordered my luggage tags for me. After I had my luggage tags in hand, I checked online again and they were still not available for online ordering.

Same thing for us for our June 2016 cruise. I called captains club and got them a few days later.

You can call and get them sent or not to worry since the porters do the tags when you arrive at the ship.[/quoteThis OK for curb luggage drop off.But last 2 ports (Amsterdam and Vancouver) we had to drag luggage into terminal and people who had porters writing luggage tags blocked the line of people who had their tags on their luggage.]

For our April 2017 TA, our edocs were never available, nor the capability to request luggage tags. At 28 days out, we contacted our travel agent and she emailed our edocs and requested our tags. Rec'd the tags in 3 days.

We are sailing in a little over two weeks. We found our luggage tags on the 2nd to last page of our eDocs PDF. However, if we look at the Celebrity web site we still see the following message. It says "Your luggage tags are not yet available", but it also says "They will be included as part of your printable eDocs". The first sentence made us think we still needed to wait, but the last sentence was correct. See the screen shot below.

3806d0a98068afbeb65d1c659f28d13e.jpg

Relax. Get luggage tags at the pier. It has happened to me a few times. One time I never got tags and got upset. Now I couldn't care whether or not I get them. Some cruise lines do not issue tags. On my last cruise on the Windstar Star Legend, they didn't send tags. All I got was an email letter telling me where to board. When I checked in at the ship, the porter put tags on my luggage. I presented my passport and got my key card.

Today I'm at exactly 49 days out which is when they were typically available. Like others it says they are not available.

Generally they don't become available until between 30 to 45 days prior to sailing. However with the website in the condition it's currently in, if you are within that timeframe I suggest calling to request them. If all else fails, you can get them at the pier.

Relax. Get luggage tags at the pier. It has happened to me a few times. One time I never got tags and got upset. Now I couldn't care whether or not I get them. Some cruise lines do not issue tags. On my last cruise on the Windstar Star Legend, they didn't send tags. All I got was an email letter telling me where to board. When I checked in at the ship, the porter put tags on my luggage. I presented my passport and got my key card.

We do it all the time. Porters have tons of tags available

Generally they don't become available until between 30 to 45 days prior to sailing. However with the website in the condition it's currently in, if you are within that timeframe I suggest calling to request them. If all else fails, you can get them at the pier.

Mine have always been available at day 49. I realize you can print them or get them at the pier. I like to have the nice adhesive ones. I do understand my options was just confirming that I was having and issue as well as others that had posted here.

Cruise in 28 days, still no luggage tags.

I noticed you are from England. Do you have the option of calling to request them? If not, maybe you can call for assistance. Have you received your E-Docs yet?

I was able to finally order my luggage tags to be mailed to me.

I tried this and didn't work.

My Reservations -> Manage Reservation -> Before You Board -> Luggage Tags -> Mail Me Luggage Tags

This link is still grey and doesn't work

However the Print Luggage Tags link at the top of the page did bring up my Edocs once I enabled pop-up windows. There is a luggage tag included in those which could be printed.

The way I got to the order form for getting them mailed was

My Reservations -> Checkin -> Check For Luggage Tags Then about half way down the page under Luggage Tags: is the "order them here" link.

I noticed you are from England. Do you have the option of calling to request them? If not, maybe you can call for assistance. Have you received your E-Docs yet?

No E-Docs yet either. I will leave it a couple more days and then call my T/A. I know you can get them at the pier but I like to have mine secured to my cases before. At the moment the Celebrity site won't even load on my I Pad.