Steve moris??

Luvsprincess

This guy is a riot, very talented and entertaining! He was a member of the beach boys and incorporates a lot of singing into his comedy. He is an excellent musician as well, and surprisingly he excels in Shadow finger puppetry. I've seen him several times, once when he was very jet lagged and he is my favorite!

He usually ends his act with an incredible shadow puppet play done to Bohemian Rhapsody, It is rolling on the floor funny!

I bought his DVD on board because I was so impressed!

We saw him twice on the Sapphire Jan 16-23 cruise and that finger puppeta act were rolling on the floor laughing :)

The other comedian was Carlos Oscar (might have the names reversed) and he was one of the funniest acts I have ever seen and not one swear word :0

Edited by quincytoo

• 7 years later...

We saw him on the Regal the week of March 5-12 and he was awesome. We went to all of his shows and they were hysterical. He is so talented - and humble. He said he was getting off of the ship on March 12, taking a week off and then back on another ship but not sure which one. He also mentioned he would be doing the Alaska cruises out of Seattle this summer.

If we ever have the chance to see him again, we would do so in a heartbeat. Good, clean humor - outstanding! He had everyone having a wonderful time. He also filled in for the Captain during the Voice final and he was great!

• 1 year later...
This guy is a riot, very talented and entertaining! He was a member of the beach boys and incorporates a lot of singing into his comedy. He is an excellent musician as well, and surprisingly he excels in Shadow finger puppetry. I've seen him several times, once when he was very jet lagged and he is my favorite!

He usually ends his act with an incredible shadow puppet play done to Bohemian Rhapsody, It is rolling on the floor funny!

I bought his DVD on board because I was so impressed!

Thanks for sharing.

Tony

Steve Morris posts here from time to time under the user name lookayellowbird. He actually posted here a few days ago but it looks like CC may have deleted the thread because it wasn't Princess specific. He said he may be getting an internship in Vegas but it isn't set in stone yet. He won't be on Sapphire anymore. I can't remember what else he had to say and, like I said above, I think they deleted his thread so I can't look it up or link to it. The last time we saw him was this past March on Caribbean Princess. He was doing the same act we saw in 2014.

We saw Steve Morris on the Ruby last year. We had seen his act before and indeed it does not seem to change much. However if he were to perform on a future cruise, we would definitely go to his show. His claim to fame seems to be that he played with the Beach Boys and looks like an aging beach boy.

Stevland Judkins was born in Saginaw and being being born 6 weeks premature was put in an oxygen rich incubator which we now know can result in blindness. His mother divorced and ultimately changed his name to Morris for unknown reasons since her maiden name was Hardaway and had reverted back to it after the divorce. The things one learns on here that are not cruise related.

This fat, old guy needs to update his repertoire......it gets old (like he is) when you have seen him like 7 times and it is ALWAYS the same show...verbatim.....without fail!

This fat, old guy needs to update his repertoire......it gets old (like he is) when you have seen him like 7 times and it is ALWAYS the same show...verbatim.....without fail!

Unfortunately every comedian that Princess books has the same routine for all of their career. They add or change very little to their show.

They seem to think that the audience always consists of newbies or just doesn't care if the show is the same year after year. :(

Many times we just skip some of them.