Fruit Bowl

miss-heli

Every night of your cruise you will get a card to fill out if you want a fruit bowel. I sail mostly the Caribbean and our selections are apples, oranges, pears, and bananas (if memory serves me right..). Just mark down what and how many and put it outside on the door handle.

Our fruit bowl came complete with fruit flies. I think the combo of the Caribbean weather, and the fact that our cabin was a tad on the warm side too didnt help.

I prefer to have my fruit in the dining room (LOL, in pastry actually) or at the buffet.

Karen

Our fruit bowl came complete with fruit flies. I think the combo of the Caribbean weather, and the fact that our cabin was a tad on the warm side too didnt help.

I prefer to have my fruit in the dining room (LOL, in pastry actually) or at the buffet.

Karen

I prefer my fruit with a little ice cream, apple pie ala mode, banana splits, etc.:D

We had some fruit the first time on Princess but felt like we were wasting it as we couldn't eat it fast enough before it turned. I think it's very easy to get a piece from the buffet and bring it back to the room for a snack and no waste.

Can get the fruit in an inside, outside

in all rooms on the ship!

No fruit flies when we or others

have had it. Trouble is you think you

want it but you eat so much food in other

places on the ship your never hungry when

your in your room!

Karen

How thoughtful of Princess to provide protein along with that fruit :p

We never had requested fruit in our rooms, the buffet is easy enough to get it and the buffet offers more variety.

Yum, I also like my fruit with pastry :D

I prefer mine in a blender with some rum . . .

Vodka, coconut and pinapple are not to be ignored.

And let us not forget the Margarita lime juice, Grand Marnier ( hey it is orange based) and tequila :p:D

Ohh and while we are talking citrus those lemon drop martinis are lovely too :)

We are Elite and find that there is always a fruit bowl waiting for us in our cabin.

On our last cruise to teh Grrek Isles a couple weeks ago, after a few days we ended up having the steward remove it. We found that we just were not hungry when in the room and could get fresh fruit whenever we wanted from the Horizon Court. We are BIG fruit eaters and found this is a waste of food for us.

Can get the fruit in an inside, outside

in all rooms on the ship!

No fruit flies when we or others

have had it. Trouble is you think you

want it but you eat so much food in other

places on the ship your never hungry when

your in your room!

Yes exactly! We ordered fruit in our first Princess cruise because it seemed like such a nice idea. We didn't end up eating all of it and it went to waste. That was the only time we've done this.

Funny post. Don't know how we got from fruit to drinks but heres a great drink:

Cruzan Vanilla Rum

Pineapple Juice

Cranberry Juice

7 up or Sprite (died ok)

Put in blender with ice and O M G!

I wonder if they sell this rum on board? It's $17 a bottle up here in NY

Archived