Free Upgrade!!

progoil

I recieved a free upgrade to a full suite last night without asking!! I am leaving this Saturday on CB and can not wait. I have sailed with Norwegian 10 times and have never been offered an upgrade for a fee nevermind for free. This is only my third trip on Princess, starting to think it may become my main cruise line.

Great news - such wonderful perks in a full suite. Congrats

Just an FYI that if you call room service and try to order a full dinner in your suite - you might get told you can't do that. If that happens simply ask for a supervisor and they will make sure it happens. (we had that happen as the person who answered the phone was new).

You will have free internet - so you should do a "live from" thread :D

Hey - I think you get credited with 2 sailings for a full suite - which means you will be platnium after this - maybe someone can confirm this

Great news - such wonderful perks in a full suite. Congrats

Just an FYI that if you call room service and try to order a full dinner in your suite - you might get told you can't do that. If that happens simply ask for a supervisor and they will make sure it happens. (we had that happen as the person who answered the phone was new).

You will have free internet - so you should do a "live from" thread :D

Hey - I think you get credited with 2 sailings for a full suite - which means you will be platnium after this - maybe someone can confirm this

I have been upgraded to suite but only got one credit. I talked with Princess and you only get two when the suite is booked not upgraded.

I have been upgraded to suite but only got one credit. I talked with Princess and you only get two when the suite is booked not upgraded.

I agree, when you book a full suite you get two cruise credits, but getting upgraded to one you only receive one credit. ;)

I recieved a free upgrade to a full suite last night without asking!! I am leaving this Saturday on CB and can not wait. I have sailed with Norwegian 10 times and have never been offered an upgrade for a fee nevermind for free. This is only my third trip on Princess, starting to think it may become my main cruise line.

Congratulations on your upgrade.Is this a U.S office thing like the reductions in fares or a general offer when there are unsold cabins?Pat x

Progoil: a couple of questions for you:

Was your mini-suite booked as a guarantee and which category - AA, AB, AC, AD, AE?

When you booked, did you instruct your TA "do not upgrade"?

Congrats on your upgrade!

Was a AC mini. Booked direct with Princess. Would never request do not upgrade form an AC level.

Archived