How do I add previous cruises to my signature?

jerseyjill

We have been cruising since the mid 80's and cruise even more now that we are both retired. I don't see a reason to put all the ships and dates at the bottom of my answers. We have been on many ships of 5 cruise lines that no longer exist! There is no way I could tell you when each cruise was and, who cares? What is the purpose of doing this? But, for this ppost I will list our cruise lines!

CRUISE LINES WE"VE BEEN ON:

Dolphin

Commodore

Regency

Premier

Cape Canaveral Cruises

Carnival

Royal Caribean

Celebrity

Princess

NCL

Costa

I wanted to post our past cruises so the members of my roll call would be able to see where we've sailed. It is a good way to break the ice and get to know the people we will be cruising with. Thanks to all for your help as to getting the ships/cruises to apprear. You're never too old to learn something new!

• 1 year later...

you explained how for us to type out our past cruises but I have no idea of when and where I've been, I should of been platnium along time ago I think Carnival has lost track of all my cruises, so how do I get them to list them for me? I am platnium now. Big deal, I got some chocolate covered strawberries after I called them three days in a roll begging for what they said I would get.

• 5 years later...
8 minutes ago, weebles said:

Since they changed Cruise Critic, can anyone tell me how to edit my signature?

click on your CC I.D. top right  then go to ACCOUNT SETTINGS

on the left  click on SIGNATURE

you will see the message panal  you can put  your info there or edit what is there

hit SAVE  when done

There is also a button before the box  VIEW SIGNATURES  you can turn on/off signatures

Sad to say that CC has put a limit to 10 lines on your signature. I had to delete half of my cruises in order for it to work. I’m disappointed because it was a good way for me to keep up with my cruises without forgetting 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, obnurse said:

Sad to say that CC has put a limit to 10 lines on your signature. I had to delete half of my cruises in order for it to work. I’m disappointed because it was a good way for me to keep up with my cruises without forgetting 

That is very good news. Like a lot of posters i have the signatures turned off as i have no interest in poster's cruising history and it only fills my screen with dross. 

Live for the future! 

• Like 1

It was originally 6 lines. They increased to 10 after some screaming. 

But, like others I also disable signatures. A lot of the time I read the forum through a remote session on another computer, and it was taking way too long for pages to render. 

Of course, there are people that will still cut and paste their signatures into their posts. Fortunately, I've seen less of that.