How much more are you willing to pay for ...?

nimiq

This is my question how much more would you be willing to pay for to make cruise lines a bit more All-Inclisive ?

If so would that cover only the soft drinks,Alcohol or alternative dining ?

regards

Eric

This is my question how much more would you be willing to pay for to make cruise lines a bit more All-Inclisive ?

regards

Eric

regards

Eric

0,00,-

Why should I want to pay for other peoples soda, booze, or whatever consumption?

I say make more stuff "pay extra" and keep the cruise price low and have those that need all the extras pay for them as they go, but let me alone with the cost for it if I don´t intend to use it.

I'd pay a little more in the fare to have decent coffee (I know, subjective), bottled water, and cans of soda. Even if there was a limit on the water and soda or a price that doesn't seem so exorbitant when you did pay.

With all-inclusive alcohol there would be a lot of over-indulging and 'booze cruises'. Not good. I realise there are some cruiselines that offer wine with meals, but this would probably be a limited amount. These cruiselines are at the top-end of the market and maybe wouldn't attract the 'booze-cruise' crowd.

I'm happy with the way it is, now. Actually, I'd like it better if there were charges to be entertained. We rarely go to any of the on-board shows, nor do we participate in the games and other silliness, yet I'm sure part of the fare we pay goes to support them. We're happy to pay for the beverages we drink, although perhaps including some non-alcoholic beverages would be nice.

I think it might be nice as an option. However, there are so many variables, it's almost impossible to say how much I would be willing to spend on such an option. It would depend heavily on itinerary, dining options, etc. If I was on a cold Atlantic crossing, as opposed to a warn Caribbean adventure, I probably wouldn't be having as many poolside drinks. If I was on a ship with very few specialty restaurants, I'd eat in the MDR more often.

Nothing. I like to pay as I go, and even after my 2 week transatlantic, we didn't spend more than our OBCs could cover (just worked out that way).

I would pay a little more to get "free" medical care when needed on the ship. I do pay for travel insurance, but it's not the same.

regards

Eric

Well, I went and read all posts from the 6 threads you started. You asked this on the following boards: Carnival, HAL, RCI, NCL, Celebrity and here.

I recommend you go post this on Regent, Oceania, Crystal, and Seabourn. You might see a completely different result in answers.

regards

Eric

You already "pay more" when you add on soda packages, excursions, etc. I'd like to see more consistent and uniform service from all staff for the gratuities charged.

I am happy with he way things are now. We are not big drinkers. No way would I want to be paying indirectly for someone else to be having multiple drinks.

Even though we do use the alternative restarants - we don't use it as much as some other people I have read here. So again -- why would I pay for them to eat all the time in the a;ternative restaurants?

We don't even drink sodas or anything along that line.

Nothing. I like to pay as I go, and even after my 2 week transatlantic, we didn't spend more than our OBCs could cover (just worked out that way).

I would pay a little more to get "free" medical care when needed on the ship. I do pay for travel insurance, but it's not the same.

Like Magenta, I do not want to pay for things I do not use or use little. In fact, I do not want to pitch in toward his/her visits to the medical center (never been there, hope never to be there, will claim on travel insurance if I ever must go). That should not surprise Magenta, who does not want to help buy my drinks;). People will naturally wish to have things they utilize included in the fare while excluding the things they do not use. Human nature, but unworkable. Please keep it as is.

Archived