New promotion - Bonus Crown & Anchor Points

Daghis

Diamond, Diamond Plus & Pinnacle Club members already booked before April 1st on the Promotional itineraries,will automatically be given the bonus points.

What about Platinum/Emerald levels? Do they not automatically get the points too? I have a 7 day Bermuda cruise booked that is on this list. I would hate to have to cancel and rebook just to get the bonus points.

Patti do you know??

What about Platinum/Emerald levels? Do they not automatically get the points too? I have a 7 day Bermuda cruise booked that is on this list. I would hate to have to cancel and rebook just to get the bonus points.

Patti do you know??

We are Platinum with a cruise booked that is on the list. C&A agent check and specifically said "oh, your Platinum, this promotion is for new bookings only." We do not get the automatic points even though we are already booked. The bonus points for us are not worth canceling and re-booking since our room has went up $200pp since we booked.

We are Platinum with a cruise booked that is on the list. C&A agent check and specifically said "oh, your Platinum, this promotion is for new bookings only." We do not get the automatic points even though we are already booked. The bonus points for us are not worth canceling and re-booking since our room has went up $200pp since we booked.

So if we were diamond or above then the C&A agent would have said that it was OK?? Doesn't seem right to me :(

Patti do you know??

D/D+/PC members that currently have a cruise already and it is on the list, will earn the extra points.

For Gold, Platinum and Emerald Members, even if they currently have a cruise booked that is on the list, they will not earn the extra points.

For all members who want to earn extra points then they have to book a cruise featured on the list during March 1 through March 31.

Diamonds in December doesn't apply to lower levels, so I don't see this being out of the ordinary.

"Bonus Cruise Points Offer is applicable to new, individual bookings made between 12:01am March 1, 2012 and 12:01am April 1, 2012. Cruise points awarded within 14 days after completion of

sailing. Bonus Cruise Points are available to all CAS members for any booking that takes place on the promoted itineraries beginning 3/1/12 to 3/31/12"

Diamonds in December is only for Diamond level and above.

For this promotion it says in fine print new bookings only and available to ALL CAS members. So why should it be OK for diamond and above to book prior to this date but not the lower C&A levels? Maybe we will get further clarification once March 1st rolls around.

You got correct information.

So if we were diamond or above then the C&A agent would have said that it was OK?? Doesn't seem right to me :(

If you are Diamond and do not have a cruise booked that is on the list, the you would have to book between March 1 and March 31 in order to qualify for extra points.

If you are Diamond and already have a cruise booked that is on the list then you automatically qualify for the extra points.

D/D+/PC members that currently have a cruise already and it is on the list, will earn the extra points.

For Gold, Platinum and Emerald Members, even if they currently have a cruise booked that is on the list, they will not earn the extra points.

For all members who want to earn extra points then they have to book a cruise featured on the list during March 1 through March 31.

Well that sucks.....:(

Thank you for your response though ;)

"Bonus Cruise Points Offer is applicable to new, individual bookings made between 12:01am March 1, 2012 and 12:01am April 1, 2012. Cruise points awarded within 14 days after completion of

sailing. Bonus Cruise Points are available to all CAS members for any booking that takes place on the promoted itineraries beginning 3/1/12 to 3/31/12"

Diamonds in December is only for Diamond level and above.

For this promotion it says in fine print new bookings only and available to ALL CAS members. So why should it be OK for diamond and above to book prior to this date but not the lower C&A levels? Maybe we will get further clarification once March 1st rolls around.

That is correct, from March 1 to March 31 all C&A Members are eligible to book a cruise from the list to qualify for the extra points.

I believe that D/D+/PC Members have to have made a booking prior to the announcement of this Promo in order to qualify. It would be for those that book a year or so in advance.

So is this their new way of marketing cruises that arnt selling quick enough for them?

Instead of C&A coupons or OBC or discounting prices they give a few extra points. Something that doesnt hurt the bottom line.

I'm 0 for 4 :-(

But here's a wrinkle....I'm cruising mid-March and turn Diamond on that cruise. IF I did have a cruise already booked, I wonder if they would honor it since I turned Diamond from 3/1-3/31?

Looks like a lot of Europe cruises...

Right. The same area where cruises have been selling so well that Navigator and Independence are back in the Caribbean...... just where I like them.:)

I have a headache once again reading this thread.............Why is it one needs a 30 page manual to find out what applies, what doesn't apply, what is combinable, not combinable, dates included..........etc..........

Having started sailing Princess a few times, it is really pretty simple over there........or at least so it seems.

Glad we have Patti to sort all of this out:) (and I mean that as a sincere compliment!!)

Me too. I had about as much luck with this list as I usually have finding a C&A savings certificate for a cruise that I want to take.

I didn't find either of my upcoming cruises on this list, not that it would have mattered since I wouldn't be able to rebook. I did once get a C&A savings certificate for a cruise I had already booked, though, so my results aren't quite a complete zero.

Figures my sailing isn't listed, I would have been bumped up to Emerald. No Crown and Anchor certificates for my cruise were ever offered either. Darn holiday weekend. Alas, I'll have to go on another cruise after this one to get to the next level.

yay, a friend and i booked one on the list last week- we are diamond and the cruise is next december 8 on nos- i wonder if they have diamonds in december this year if we would get the option of choosing which bonus points offer we want to go with or hmmmm ? pretty sure we wouldnt be able to get both sets of points

Right. The same area where cruises have been selling so well that Navigator and Independence are back in the Caribbean...... just where I like them.:)

Ordinarily I would be in Europe cruising this summer, but I have a land trip to Europe for work and Alaska booked. So no Europe cruise this summer :-( I actually tried to make something work, but just couldn't find a good date.

I hope they keep the Europe cruises going...I have so much to see over there!

Ordinarily I would be in Europe cruising this summer, but I have a land trip to Europe for work and Alaska booked. So no Europe cruise this summer :-( I actually tried to make something work, but just couldn't find a good date.

I hope they keep the Europe cruises going...I have so much to see over there!

To tell you the truth, I love Europe and have been there many times. But I am not quite so sure that a cruise is the best way to do it. There is so much to see over there and 8 hrs in port just doesn't cut it for me.

yay, a friend and i booked one on the list last week- we are diamond and the cruise is next december 8 on nos- i wonder if they have diamonds in december this year if we would get the option of choosing which bonus points offer we want to go with or hmmmm ? pretty sure we wouldnt be able to get both sets of points

The offer is if you book between March 1-31. If you already booked I doubt that they will give it to you. I just booked one of those cruises on the list earlier this weekand had to make full payment so I doubt that they'll give me the points either. I guess it won't hurt to ask.

This cruise will put me into Diamond+ status without the extra points anyway. Good luck! I hope you get the points.

The offer is if you book between March 1-31. If you already booked I doubt that they will give it to you. I just booked one of those cruises on the list earlier this weekand had to make full payment so I doubt that they'll give me the points either. I guess it won't hurt to ask.

This cruise will put me into Diamond+ status without the extra points anyway. Good luck! I hope you get the points.

The PROMO is for ALL C&A Members who book between March 1 to March 31.

For D/D+/PC Members that have a cruise already booked that appears on the list they will earn the extra points automatically.

Not necessarily true.if they call and complain it will be manually added..

Guess that could happen, though that's not the way the program was initially structured. But then again, rules are meant to be broken.:)

Right from RCCL

What is the process if a Gold, Platinum or Emerald guest calls to request the bonus points?

• Any other guests that calls and complains AND booked before March 1, 2012 will have points manually entered.

Archived