New promotion - Bonus Crown & Anchor Points

Daghis

Since Host Liz and I have the same contact at C&A, I hope that Liz will correct me if I am wrong. But in talking with our friend last night, she mentioned to me about the new C&A promo with extra points and that if you are already booked on a cruise that is featured you will get the extra points. Otherwise, you have from March 1 to April 1 in which to book a cruise that is on the list.

I just emailed her and got confirmation about what I have posted above.:)

I checked the RCI site, and our cruise is not one of the ones listed, so no extra points for us. We are still happy to be cruising and to get double points for our suite. :D

The sailings are listed in the C&A section under "News and More"....Hope that helps somebody find the perfect cruise and some extra points:)

Could you give me a bit of help finding that list of sailings? I'm looking under News & More, and I'm not seeing any sailings. I've got the choice of two categories under News & More, Exclusive News and Behind The Smiles.

I wonder whether my Platinum level isn't high enough to see the list.

Could you give me a bit of help finding that list of sailings? I'm looking under News & More, and I'm not seeing any sailings. I've got the choice of two categories under News & More, Exclusive News and Behind The Smiles.

I wonder whether my Platinum level isn't high enough to see the list.

Here is the link for the full list (in pdf format): http://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/cas_sailmore_getmore.pdf

Since Host Liz and I have the same contact at C&A, I hope that Liz will correct me if I am wrong. But in talking with our friend last night, she mentioned to me about the new C&A promo with extra points and that if you are already booked on a cruise that is featured you will get the extra points. Otherwise, you have from March 1 to April 1 in which to book a cruise that is on the list.

I hope this is the case as we are booked on the Navigator Dec. 1, 2012!!

Here is the link for the full list (in pdf format): http://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/cas_sailmore_getmore.pdf

Thank you for this!

Are we to believe that this is what is going to replace Diamonds in December??? Or, is this so all C&A members and not just D and above get extra points in December? Plus, this does not include all Dec cruises so just wondering if that promotion is history? Will hate not having Diamonds in December since it is a perfect time for us to cruise...hope they will still offer it to D and above along with this new promotion. Especially since after April 1 for the same cruises you will not get the extra points???? Can't wait to see how they handle applying all the different points to everyone's C&A accts since some will have, some won't, some may have Diamonds in Dec some won't....if you get my drift, lol.....What to do....

I looked at the list and none of them are for any of the 12 cruises I have booked nor are any that I might want to book...darn. :D

Wow! That's a lot of cruises to have not a single one on the list. :o But we have 2 booked, and neither one of them is on the list, either. Oh well. ;)

Are we to believe that this is what is going to replace Diamonds in December??? Or, is this so all C&A members and not just D and above get extra points in December? Plus, this does not include all Dec cruises so just wondering if that promotion is history? Will hate not having Diamonds in December since it is a perfect time for us to cruise...hope they will still offer it to D and above along with this new promotion. Especially since after April 1 for the same cruises you will not get the extra points???? Can't wait to see how they handle applying all the different points to everyone's C&A accts since some will have, some won't, some may have Diamonds in Dec some won't....if you get my drift, lol.....What to do....

Hey from Germantown! We are in Bartlett! We'll have to meet on a cruise sometime! I agree with all the confusion on the RCI site this will cause.

I see it being a big mess.... :eek:!

Keep your fingers crossed for Diamonds in December

Hey from Germantown! We are in Bartlett! We'll have to meet on a cruise sometime! I agree with all the confusion on the RCI site this will cause.

Hi cruising grandma! You never know when we will meet and if we may have already met, lol. We did meet some folks from Millington, Arlington and Germantown on our last cruise. Small, small world. Cruising out of New Orleans is definitely in our future again in Dec so who knows....

so I'm already booked in a suite on JW in Dec. It says I'll get 14 bonus points. I'm betting this is what is replacing Diamonds in December cuz I can't believe I'd get 14 bonus points for this promo AND 10 points for being in a suite on a 5 nighter in December for Diamonds in December.

so I'm already booked in a suite on JW in Dec. It says I'll get 14 bonus points. I'm betting this is what is replacing Diamonds in December cuz I can't believe I'd get 14 bonus points for this promo AND 10 points for being in a suite on a 5 nighter in December for Diamonds in December.

I think the chart says you will get 14 total points for a 5 night in JS on JW...that is 4 bonus points in addition to your 10 regular points.

I do not know if they will do D in Dec, but IF they do it as in the past, you'd get 5 more...So, hypothetically IF they allow those to combine, maybe 19 points total. big ifs.

Hi cruising grandma! You never know when we will meet and if we may have already met, lol. We did meet some folks from Millington, Arlington and Germantown on our last cruise. Small, small world. Cruising out of New Orleans is definitely in our future again in Dec so who knows....

Our next one is on Freedom ots Sunday from Port Canaveral and then May 28 on Mariner ots from Civitavecchia 12 nights.:D

If you are on the cusp of another level and getting to the next level is important to you then here is an opportunity to gain extra points.

Royal Caribbean is about to change it up again and some will benefit, some will not. Looks like they are giving the opportunity to gain extra points to all not just Diamonds and above.

There is a reason for the Emerald Status and we may soon find out why that status was added.

JMO

Our cruise IS on the list but we booked last year. The promo says "new bookings only between March 1-April 1" but you're saying that's not correct? Do we need to do anything to make sure we get the bonus for a suite? Should I contact C&A to get confirmation, similar to what you say you have?

Looks like new bookings only :rolleyes:

"Bonus Cruise Points are available to all CAS members for any booking that takes place on the promoted itineraries beginning 3/1/12 to 3/31/12. Booking or SetSail must contain the member’s Crown & Anchor membership number to qualify member for the events and points offer. Events and other rewards may vary by sailing and are subject to change without notice. Offer is non-transferable. Certain restrictions apply. May not be combinable with any other promotion and may be withdrawn at any time."

I knew it!

*Bonus cruise points promotion applies to only the ships and sail dates listed here.Bonus Cruise Points Offer is applicable to new, individual bookings made between 12:01am March 1, 2012 and 12:01am April 1, 2012.[/color] Cruise points awarded within 14 days after completion of

sailing. Bonus Cruise Points are available to all CAS members for any booking that takes place on the promoted itineraries beginning 3/1/12 to 3/31/12. Booking or SetSail must contain the member’s Crown & Anchor membership number to qualify member for the events

and points offer. Events and other rewards may vary by sailing and are subject to change without notice. Offer is non-transferable. Certain restrictions apply. May not be combinable with any other promotion and may be withdrawn at any time. “Deals” pricing reflects the

special rate(s) you may be eligible for. Proof of eligibility required. If eligibility cannot be validated, you will be charged the standard rate or denied boarding. All itineraries are subject to change without notice. Ships’ Registry: Bahamas. © 2012 Royal Caribbean Cruises

There it is in VERY small print at the bottom of the last page of the sail dates.

Archived