Elite Lounge?

slomotion

One thing I didn't know until our last cruise is that any drink that is offered on at a discount on any night is available on any night. So on Rob Roy night I can have a Mojito or a Cosmo.

Yes some ships do and some don't. :(

We only like the El major Margarita.

• 2 weeks later...
One thing I didn't know until our last cruise is that any drink that is offered on at a discount on any night is available on any night. So on Rob Roy night I can have a Mojito or a Cosmo.

We are currently onboard the Emerald and that is definitely not the case on this ship. Several people asked for different drinks rather than the special of the day and were informed by different waiters that they would not get the special price.

Just adds to the already congested atmosphere. :(

This will be our first time going - we are finally Platinum! Yay! Hope its not too crowded. Really looking forward to it. Hope they have it in Sky Walkers - we love going up there. :D

We are currently onboard the Emerald and that is definitely not the case on this ship. Several people asked for different drinks rather than the special of the day and were informed by different waiters that they would not get the special price.
Could you be more specific? Did they ask for "any" drink or one of the featured drinks that are rotated? :) It's been my experience that you can order any of the drinks on the invitation even if it's not the day for that drink. Edited by Pam in CA

Could you be more specific? Did they ask for "any" drink or one of the featured drinks that are rotated? :) It's been my experience that you can order any of the drinks on the invitation even if it's not the day for that drink.

We tried that onboard the Ruby in February and were told no, that it only applied to that day's drink.

Maybe it was our waiter?

Mike:)

We tried that onboard the Ruby in February and were told no, that it only applied to that day's drink.

Maybe it was our waiter?

Mike - we were on the Ruby in February too (2/1 -2/9) and I had no trouble getting a different drink of the day (I like the margarita or the brezza marina :D) so maybe it was the waiter.

Mike - we were on the Ruby in February too (2/1 -2/9) and I had no trouble getting a different drink of the day (I like the margarita or the brezza marina :D) so maybe it was the waiter.

Yes, we were on the same B2B and will be cruising together again in October.:D

Next time I will keep asking until I get the right answer. Thanks for letting me know.

Yes, we were on the same B2B and will be cruising together again in October.:D

Next time I will keep asking until I get the right answer. Thanks for letting me know.

This changed on the Emerald Princess from the last day of one cruise to the first day of the next. First we could, for a couple of months, then we couldn't, and we never again could.

This changed on the Emerald Princess from the last day of one cruise to the first day of the next. First we could, for a couple of months, then we couldn't, and we never again could.

One has to laugh.

Typically Princess.

Edited by bhopal21

This function is held in the new ONE 5 lounge on the Grand.

We did a b2b in March on the Grand. For the Mexican Riviera cruise it was held in the Vista due to the number of guests that were eligible. For the Coastal Cruise, it was held in the One 5.

Could you be more specific? Did they ask for "any" drink or one of the featured drinks that are rotated? :) It's been my experience that you can order any of the drinks on the invitation even if it's not the day for that drink.

Can confirm that the pax requested one of the listed drinks that was on the regular Elite lounge rotated list - just on the wrong day.

Can confirm that the pax requested one of the listed drinks that was on the regular Elite lounge rotated list - just on the wrong day.

I always order the Cosmo, which is usually the drink of the day 1st night. I could be wrong, but I think I've always gotten it at the reduced price. (DH signs the bill. LOL.)