I can't believe the time has finally come

Rebel54

Sitting here in my room at Inn at the Market waiting for our ride to the pier. I can't believe my cruise has finally come. I've been planning this trip for almost a year. The weather has been gloomy but it looks like sun is trying to peek out for our sail away.

I'm SOOOO excited.

Sitting here in my room at Inn at the Market waiting for our ride to the pier. I can't believe my cruise has finally come. I've been planning this trip for almost a year. The weather has been gloomy but it looks like sun is trying to peek out for our sail away.

I'm SOOOO excited.

You missed our beautiful weather by about one day! We went over 60 days with no rain. :D Hopefully the sun will come out for your sail away.

I'm sure you will have a wonderful cruise -- enjoy!:)

I'm SOOOO excited.

Have a fabulous cruise.

Noob, I found my note! TY. I took a pic with my cell phone but it's off right now LOL. Everything is wonderful. We are having a good time. I woke up just in time this AM to see a beautiful sunrise.

TriptoAlaskaP1-180-L.jpg

Heading for a nice massage soon and then off to a CC Meet and Greet! :)

Noob, I found my note! TY. I took a pic with my cell phone but it's off right now LOL. Everything is wonderful. We are having a good time. I woke up just in time this AM to see a beautiful sunrise.

TriptoAlaskaP1-180-L.jpg

Heading for a nice massage soon and then off to a CC Meet and Greet! :)

lol I figured it was safe from the room stewards cleaning there lol

What a beautiful sunrise! Too early for me lol Enjoy your massage!

Hey! Have a frosty mint chocolate buzz for me!

It was. You could have left them in the closet too. I found some dirty coffee cups and a dirty spoon! LOL.

Weather has taken a nasty turn and it is now raining and the Captain adjusted course to get away from the storm heading our way. Debating putting on my rain gear and going out to enjoy the liquid sun but don't want to have to spend another hour trying to get my hair dry for dinner.

I wish I had brought my hair dryer but I was struggling with suitcase weight so I had to sacrifice it.

It was. You could have left them in the closet too. I found some dirty coffee cups and a dirty spoon! LOL.

Weather has taken a nasty turn and it is now raining and the Captain adjusted course to get away from the storm heading our way. Debating putting on my rain gear and going out to enjoy the liquid sun but don't want to have to spend another hour trying to get my hair dry for dinner.

I wish I had brought my hair dryer but I was struggling with suitcase weight so I had to sacrifice it.

Why would someone stick dirty dishes in the closet? lol

Yeah, that hair dryer is pretty weak. I would have jumped outside anyway ;) Hope it doesn't get too rough for you tonight!

Archived