another shareholder benefit ?

mikesusan

With all the trouble with princess receiving fax and mail has anybody tried sending it certified mail?

I had zero trouble submitting my shareholder OBC. I faxed it to the listed number and followed up with a phone call as soon as the fax had been submitted. They just asked for the first 3 digits of the number I faxed from. I gave them the area code, they checked, said the faxed info was there, checked it out, and IMMEDIATELY applied the credit. They then (also immediately) sent me a revised booking showing my OBC by email.

For my son's military OBC I sent in the info and waited for two weeks. Then I called Princess and had the same kind of help. They checked for the info and immediately applied the credit and emailed a revised booking showing the OBC.

While I had them on the phone regarding the military OBC I asked about my son's booking price. My wife and I booked under a promotional rate. My son booked a week later. I noticed that there was a spot online that said I could invite up to two other people to share the promotional rate. I asked about that and Princess checked and found that my son had paid the regular rate. I asked if they could change it to the same promotional rate I had received. They checked and then made the change - once again sending a revised booking by email. They took $864 off of his rate.

If you have questions or issues I strongly urge you to call Princess. They are extremely helpful.

I will be sending in January for my April trip. I know the fax number is on the form, but what number did you use for the followup call? Was it the main Princess number or something else?

Try this number. They can transfer you if it isn't right.

PRINCESS CRUISES*

Booking Support

24844 Avenue Rockefeller

Santa Clarita, CA 91355

Tel 800 872 6779 ext. 30317

Fax 661 753 0180

Last year, it was near impossible for me to get my shareholder OBC, but this year it was great. Maybe they aren't so backed up anymore. Last year, I faxed and emailed. This year, I snail mailed my request 2 weeks ago and my TA faxed me the revised confirmation showing the credit within a week. Easy as can be.

for m,y November cruise Before they changed to the no e mail I sent my details and received an acknowledgement. no obc Then I faxed the details to them and received an acknowledgement and confirmation from the fax company. no obc

I am cruising in January 2013 and last week I asked Carnival Australia if they also required fax and a reply came immediately no just email this same address. I did so at 2.10 and received a reply confirming my obc at 2.21

Still waaaaaiitting for my November credit from Australia difficult to phone without great cost as the line is not always available and you are put on hold.

I wish Princess would take a cue from its sister companies. I faxed my request for my shareholder benefit for our upcoming HAL cruise yesterday. My TA emailed me today to let me know he had received notice that it had been applied.

It's getting kind of crazy with Princess. I've submitted for one cruise four times now, and still don't have it.

I had to fax twice, but do have it now.

What I dont understand is why you have to have your travel agent call to find out if you have the credit. The transaction is between Carnival Corp and Princess and me. It has nothing to do with the agent.

Princess will only answer questions if you book direct with them. When I called to ask if they received the fax for the shareholder credit, they told me I had to call my agent! Then the agent had to call them, and then the agent had to call me again. This was all twice because I submitted it twice!:confused:

Anyway I do have it now.

It seems to be very hit or miss. Submitted mine by mail a few weeks ago and got my credit 4 days after I mailed the request. But than, I have had it take weeks, follow up phone calls, please resubmit, etc...

Try this number. They can transfer you if it isn't right.

PRINCESS CRUISES*

Booking Support

24844 Avenue Rockefeller

Santa Clarita, CA 91355

Tel 800 872 6779 ext. 30317

Fax 661 753 0180

My TA sent the Shareholder OBC to the 661-753-0151 number. When I did not hear anything I called princess at 800-872-6779 ex 30317 and spoke to some very nice people. They informed me that the FAX number had been changed awhile back and they did not have the OBC request. I was told to resubmit and FAX to 661-753-0180 and then call back. FAX was sent and I called back 5 min. later. We were immediately taken care of and now have a $250 OBC for a sailing on the Coral that leaves this Sunday. Thanks to the wonderful and helpfull people at Booking Support

We faxed the form to Princess; received confirmation that they had received it. Our Princess agent said to call her two weeks after it had been faxed and she'd make sure it was properly applied. Sent it earlier this week, so will check w/her next Friday. :cool:

With all the trouble with princess receiving fax and mail has anybody tried sending it certified mail?

You are only hearing from a tiny, tiny number of people who have had difficulty. Most have had no trouble at all.

We used the correct fax number (or US Mail), submitted the correct amount of information and gave Princess sufficient time to process the matter.

Between shareholder and FCD credits we have $450. of OBC for our upcoming cruise.

I have tried "searching" to find out what I need to get stockholder benefits, but only this thread came up. Can you tell me how many shares of stock I have to have, etc. to get this benefit and what amount of credit. Thank you, Catherine

I have tried "searching" to find out what I need to get stockholder benefits, but only this thread came up. Can you tell me how many shares of stock I have to have, etc. to get this benefit and what amount of credit. Thank you, Catherine

You must have 100 shares in your name, and the benefits are per cabin.

The following link will give you all the details.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

Thanks so much. The link does provide all the information I wanted. Now I just have to buy my stock. Thanks.

Remember that you need to get your credit applied for 2 weeks in advance of your cruise.

It's getting kind of crazy with Princess. I've submitted for one cruise four times now, and still don't have it.

We just received it. I don't know which fax submission did the trick, and I had transmission confirmations for all of them, but it's been only 5 days since my most recent submission. Whew!

Archived