*** The Galveston, Texas "Cruise Cam" Watch Group ***

You are going to love your virtual balcony! ( if you have one). We visited one yesterday. The room looks so much bigger and brighter. You will have all the benefits of looking outside without any of the distractions.

The ship is really beautiful! The new colors and lighting are very classy.

The 20% restaurant package and the C&A BOGO coupon is available. Was pleasantly surprised by Izummi. Great food and easy to book. Tex mex sells out quick and Chops has a new menu and sells out quicker. Giavoni's is great for lunch on sea days. Make reservations on day one for your best times.

Flow rider is up and running but you need a wet suit for day 1 or 2!

You are going to love your virtual balcony! ( if you have one). We visited one yesterday. The room looks so much bigger and brighter. You will have all the benefits of looking outside without any of the distractions.

The ship is really beautiful! The new colors and lighting are very classy.

The 20% restaurant package and the C&A BOGO coupon is available. Was pleasantly surprised by Izummi. Great food and easy to book. Tex mex sells out quick and Chops has a new menu and sells out quicker. Giavoni's is great for lunch on sea days. Make reservations on day one for your best times.

Flow rider is up and running but you need a wet suit for day 1 or 2!

Sorry, just too slow for pics right now :(

Sounds WONDERFUL!! :D

We're back! But stuck in the FOG somewhere! Had a great time. There were a lot of glitches. Nothing serious.... But lots of little things. I'm sure it'll all get worked out. The ship is beautiful. Love, love the new decor.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

On the bright side, those who booked the short cruise are getting a longer cruise than expected. :cool: Not good for those who have flights, though.... or those boarding today.

Pilot boat on the way but no promises about moving. At least two hours til docking.

Pilot boat on the way but no promises about moving. At least two hours til docking.

At least it doesn't impact you much. Almost ended up on this cruise. Glad with the delay I am not caught up waiting yo figure out when to head down especially as mom would have come home from Ft worth early to sail today. Parents went to see sis new house.

I did see some oil field vessels heading out on web cam a short time ago so hopefully at dock by four or five.

I just saw on Vessel Finder that Navigator is moving and headed in! :D It looks OK in port now, just cloudy/light fog. I'm not sure how much of a window the ships will have to head back out though.

Edited by Cindy

I just saw on Vessel Finder that Navigator is moving and headed in! :D It looks OK in port now, just cloudy/light fog. I'm not sure how much of a window the ships will have to head back out though.

We are moving!

I saw that too but I have a feeling they won't be able to get out later...unless the wind picks up and blows it all out!

I just saw on Vessel Finder that Navigator is moving and headed in! :D

Thank you for this tip re: Vessel Finder. Been tracking on this site since reading this post. I originally had Marine traffic up... this site still shows Navigator out at sea 0 knots:confused:

My new guess for what ship comes to Galveston is...

Liberty of the Seas!

Looks like NV will go to San Juan.

Pete - is this new guess from new info? :) I would absolutely love for Liberty to come to Galveston! Glad you're having a great cruise - we board in 2 weeks.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thank you for this tip re: Vessel Finder. Been tracking on this site since reading this post. I originally had Marine traffic up... this site still shows Navigator out at sea 0 knots:confused:

Vessel Finder is pretty accurate...I knew one of the ships was about to head in because I saw a pilot going out.

Navigator is on the Emerald Cam and the Harbor Cam now.

Edited by Cindy

Vessel Finder is pretty accurate...I knew one of the ships was about to head in because I saw a pilot going out.

Navigator is on the Emerald Cam and the Harbor Cam now.

Ya, watching both Emerald and Harbor cams... Marine Traffic still shows out at sea 0 knots. Not using that site anymore. Thx again :)