Roast beef sandwiches everywhere!!!!!!

On Monarch, the F&B Director Werner has very delicious carved fresh roast beef sandwiches with horseradish, au jus, on fresh baked rolls on the pool deck just after the drill for sailaway, with a special beer offering.

Rick and Deirdra

On Monarch, the F&B Director Werner has very delicious carved fresh roast beef sandwiches with horseradish, au jus, on fresh baked rolls on the pool deck just after the drill for sailaway, with a special beer offering.

Rick and Deirdra

We saw the same thing on Monarch last September.

According to the Park Café people on Allure, there is a magic phrase you can use when ordering your roast beef sandwich -- "double meat, please". When I tried it, the server smiled and piled it on!

Alan

Do they do the beef sandwiches properly cooked? I don't like rare meat. They do look good but would look better cooked.

Eww. I'll only eat it if it is rare. Sent DH to the deli a couple of months ago and he came home with well done roast beef. The cats enjoyed it.

We basically lived in the Park Cafe when we cruised the Oasis a couple of years ago and found out about the roast beef sandwiches on CC. They are wonderful and glad that RCL is converting all their ships to have a Park Cafe--just wondering if it will have the same atmosphere as the Central Park ones.:D

According to the Park Café people on Allure, there is a magic phrase you can use when ordering your roast beef sandwich -- "double meat, please". When I tried it, the server smiled and piled it on!

Alan

I also saw someone walking away from the counter with a bowl of sliced meat.

The roll is small-- a slider, really.

Alan

Great, next time I'm on the Allure, I'll just go up and say "DataStar says there is a magical word to get double the meat", hopefully that'll work. :)

Archived