which ships have Alfredo’s Pizzeria???

only1deejay

• 1 year later...

Any updates to this, aside from the Regal? I think I read somewhere that they're planning to add Alfredo's to other ships as they go into dry dock for updates, but I don't know if any of them have actually gotten the addition yet.

Alfredo's will only be officially on the Royal and Regal and new builds (at least based on current), but as noted, Sabatinis can handle the Alfredo's menu (or at least a good portion of it)
As said above, the Sapphire and Grand have Alfredo's as well in a separate area, not part of Sabatini's. :) The Royal and Regal, however, have a much expanded menu than the Sapphire and Grand.

:) Pam

Has Alfredos become a venue that has an extra charge? We have eaten there many times when it was free, but I thought I heard a rumor that they have started charging.

If so, we will just go back to the regular pizza, which I like better anyway. That would be a loss for Princess as we always bought wine in Alfredos, but never do in the atrium.

Has Alfredos become a venue that has an extra charge? We have eaten there many times when it was free, but I thought I heard a rumor that they have started charging.

If so, we will just go back to the regular pizza, which I like better anyway. That would be a loss for Princess as we always bought wine in Alfredos, but never do in the atrium.

No charge after they tried it on the Regal's inaugural cruise last May.

Edited by Astro Flyer

With the more limited menu, I didn't really think of the Sapphire and Grand as Alfredo's in the same sense as the Royal/Regal offering, but I suppose it is named the same..

As said above, the Sapphire and Grand have Alfredo's as well in a separate area, not part of Sabatini's. :) The Royal and Regal, however, have a much expanded menu than the Sapphire and Grand.

:) Pam

We enjoyed Alfredo's as an alternative to lunch and dinner on the Sapphire and will again on the Royal in less than 2 weeks. I was disappointed to learn that the Diamond Princess (which we sail next year in Australia and Asia) does not have an Alfredo's or an IC. Of well, will adjust accordingly.

We were on the Regal in November and Alfredo's was free. Loved their pizza and they also offer salads, soup and a few other things. We had lunch there a few times. It was quite busy at times, seemed to be a popular spot.

• 3 years later...

The Majestic has the same expanded menu too.