CC staterooms....tote bag?

emilygrace

We are booked in a CC stateroom on the Solstice for Alaska. Is the tote bag in this class of stateroom for us to take home or just use while on board?

Stupid question, I know, but the last time we were on X (and in CC) we got tote bags as part of our group booking perks, so I didn't take the one in the stateroom.

We are booked in a CC stateroom on the Solstice for Alaska. Is the tote bag in this class of stateroom for us to take home or just use while on board?

Stupid question, I know, but the last time we were on X (and in CC) we got tote bags as part of our group booking perks, so I didn't take the one in the stateroom.

Here is the bag you'll get in CC and above, it's your's to keep. :D

Here it is all folded up:

28bxttk.jpg

And all un packed ready to use

24eysmx.jpg

As a first time Celebrity cruiser in CC Stateroom I wondered if it's just one bag per stateroom or one per person?

Raymondo111

Do veranda cabins get tote bags?

Yes, but it won't be like the one pictured here, which are for Concierge, Aqua, and suite cabins. It will be a lightweight tote like the kind you use for recycleable grocery bags. People mostly use them on shore days for carrying their towel to the beach, etc.

Does everyone on a cruise (the Infinity) no matter what class of cabin get a "tote bag"?

Yikes! I should have multi-quoted! ;) Yes, everyone gets a tote bag but veranda, ocean view, and inside cabins get the totes that are made of that soft material that one commonly sees in recycle grocery bags. Even still, they're pretty handy to have.

One bag per stateroom.

Several years ago two women traveling together in the stateroom beside us asked and received two of the nicer totebags so that each could have one. I doubt it makes any difference, but we were all in Sky Suites.

PS: Hello Diedre! Enjoyed meeting you on the Equinox transatlantic -- it was such a relaxing cruise. The Mediterranean cruise was equally enjoyable. Hope our cruising paths meet again sometime. Gerry

When we sailed in CC (actually Aqua), we received both types of bags, the 'grocery' type and the nicer luggage style that A sixth posted a photo of. I use the Concierge one for weekend trips because it's sturdy and has a zipper. I'm not sure what I'll do with a second but it's a good bag.

I was thinking the same thing. We have a few of those bags already and they are handy for packing stuff home, but the dog is a great model. Celebrity should hire the dog.

Tom

Keep the tote bag but I'd love the King Charles.:)

Thanks - a tote bag is a tote bag. We have eleven of the Hal tote bags. Just a keep sake and something to carry the groceries in back home and show off that we have been on a cruise. Conversation starter.

When we sailed in CC (actually Aqua), we received both types of bags, the 'grocery' type and the nicer luggage style that A sixth posted a photo of. I use the Concierge one for weekend trips because it's sturdy and has a zipper. I'm not sure what I'll do with a second but it's a good bag.

We received both type bags when we sailed in the Concierge Class, our was not the Aqua Class.

Thanks for all your quick replies. That bag in the photo is like the one we got before except ours was a khaki color. I like this one better because it is darker and won't show the dirt as easily.

And good to know we can take the other bag too....I remember those but thought it was just to use while on the cruise. Now that our county requires us to bring our own grocery bags (or purchase them at check out) I'm always looking for more recycle ones.

also, multiple pens and other fantastic stuff.:D

I have an addiction to pens :o :p...especially logo type pens :eek:...I have 6 from our Azamara cruise....love the way they write...great cartridges. Plus they all say Azamara. :D

Tell me where I can start collecting them on the ship :p.

As a first time Celebrity cruiser in CC Stateroom I wondered if it's just one bag per stateroom or one per person?

Raymondo111

Celebrity gives you one of the "nice" tot bags, but they also give you one of the cloth shopping bags also. Not sure if they give both the regular cabins, but received in aqua class and suites.

Last May/June on the Summit they ran out of them and didn't have any for the Conceirge Class cabins. Maybe this year. I was going to call Celebrity when I got back and ask them to send me one but then decided it wasn't worth the hassle and why let one negative thing dwell after an otherwise great cruise.

Archived