Cruise Atlas

seacrystal

I was under the impression that the new Cruise Atlas was to be sent out this month. Has anyone received theirs yet?

I can't stand the wait any longer!!!!!;)

Not me however it was the same thing last year & if I recall correctly wasn't received until September. The new Atlas isn't available as a download either so that's not currently an option. With last's years dimensions smaller than previously it'll be interesting to see if it continues to shrink in size. ;)

Not me however it was the same thing last year & if I recall correctly wasn't received until September. The new Atlas isn't available as a download either so that's not currently an option. With last's years dimensions smaller than previously it'll be interesting to see if it continues to shrink in size. ;)

Thanks for the info. I wouldn't want to download it anyway. It is fun for me to sit with a cup of coffee while turning all the color pages and DREAM!;). I just hope it hasn't been downsized to the size of a paperback book!:eek:

A few days ago I received a copy of the CC magazine which has all cruises listed; all of 2014 and thru March of 2015. Not the same as an Atlas, but OK for now.

I got mine as well. I agree, it just isn't the same as the Atlas. I'm semi-patiently waiting for my Atlas.

Still waiting for the atlas- this year's and last year's.

Just, for the first time, received an actual CC magazine in the mail.

Things are looking up.

:D

Wow - Princess may just have realized you are a past passenger. :p ;)

Anyone know how I go about ordering a cruise atlas?

If you are Platinum or Elite, you should have received a notice about how to order it.

If you are at a lower level, watch the order brochures part of the Princess web site and sooner or later it will be available to order (or download) there.

A few days ago I received a copy of the CC magazine which has all cruises listed; all of 2014 and thru March of 2015. Not the same as an Atlas, but OK for now.

I did see this but it made me realize that I should be getting my Cruise Atlas soon and just wondered if California was the last place to receive it. Many times I read posts by people in other states and they get theirs a couple of days before us. Amazing since Princess is in Santa Clara, California!;)

We got that too ... but no Atlas yet.

Last year ours didn't come until September.

LuLu

~~~~

I did see this but it made me realize that I should be getting my Cruise Atlas soon and just wondered if California was the last place to receive it. Many times I read posts by people in other states and they get theirs a couple of days before us. Amazing since Princess is in Santa Clara, California!;)

The contractor that Princess uses to print and mail these may not be located anywhere near Santa Clara.

Hopefully the Atlas will be more up-to-date than the CC magazine which still shows all the cruises that have been cancelled for the Sapphire from April 4 through May 18.

There was a thread a while ago regarding the possibility the Atlas would be delayed while Princess continues to revise their upcoming cruise itineraries.

One suggestion was that it would arrive on time with an insert discussing all the changes which is still a real possibility.

As we are getting well past the date where last year's Atlas was arriving, my money is on a delay until things settle down and they print one that's mostly correct. Not a lot of money of course ...

There was a thread a while ago regarding the possibility the Atlas would be delayed while Princess continues to revise their upcoming cruise itineraries.

One suggestion was that it would arrive on time with an insert discussing all the changes which is still a real possibility.

As we are getting well past the date where last year's Atlas was arriving, my money is on a delay until things settle down and they print one that's mostly correct. Not a lot of money of course ...

Last year the Atlas was originally scheduled to be sent out in late Spring.

Then there was an e-mail saying it would be mid-summer and it would be worth the wait due to how great it would be.

Then it arrived even later.

The e-mail from Princess sent out in June of last year:

Title of E-mail: Your 2013-2014 Cruise Atlas is on its way

Your FREE 2013-2014 Cruise Atlas will arrive in August!

We’re taking a little extra time to ensure your 2013-2014 Cruise Atlas meets the high standard of quality you’ve come to expect from Princess®. We apologize for the delay but believe that when you receive this comprehensive guide in August, you’ll think it was worth the wait.

You’ll still be the first to get the Cruise Atlas and its overview of the 2013-2014 season!

The contractor that Princess uses to print and mail these may not be located anywhere near Santa Clara.

Nor is Princess anywhere near "Santa Clara" which is about a 6 hour drive from Princess HQ in "Santa Clarita" ;)

I don't know where the Atlas' contractor is located but I'm close to Princess HQ & last year got mine nearly a month later than others. Maybe it's sent alphabetically...who knows. Last year Princess said delays like mine were due to running out of the Atlas & having to print more of them.

We got that too ... but no Atlas yet.

Last year ours didn't come until September.

LuLu

~~~~

Oh no - another month!!!:(:(

Valid point. I will have to wait until someone chimes in that they received theirs.

Archived