Cruise Atlas

seacrystal

LuLu,

It must be a South Carolina problem. My did not arrive today either.

Paul ....

Seems Princess doesn't care about South Carolinians. We certainly aren't high in priority on their mailing list. :rolleyes:

LuLu

~~~~

I went out to the mail box area this afternoon and there was a thick booklet wrapped in cellophane in my mailbox. I celebrated, my Atlas arrived! I pulled it out and discovered it was just my annual coverage book from my HMO.:( According to the Mammas and Pappas, California Dreamin'.

On a related note, this thread made me think of the fact that we have 150 days on Celebrity, are Elite in their Captains Club, have no cruises booked with them and never receive any promotional offers from them, via snail mail or email. I phoned them Friday and apparently my contact preferences were noted incorrectly. Already Saturday I was receiving an email from them. I'm wondering if we have a similar box checked with Princess and that's why they never write or call. I'll phone tomorrow.

On yet another related note, I saw that Princess took out a full page advertisement in the newspaper group that the local newspaper is a part of. It pertains to cruises out of SFO, Alaska, Hawaii, Mexico and Calif Coastal. Too bad I'm all booked up for the foreseeable future. Anybody else have a similar ad in your local paper?

On a related note, this thread made me think of the fact that we have 150 days on Celebrity, are Elite in their Captains Club, have no cruises booked with them and never receive any promotional offers from them, via snail mail or email. I phoned them Friday and apparently my contact preferences were noted incorrectly. Already Saturday I was receiving an email from them. I'm wondering if we have a similar box checked with Princess and that's why they never write or call. I'll phone tomorrow.

Waiting to hear what they tell you. I don't get anything either.

On yet another related note, I saw that Princess took out a full page advertisement in the newspaper group that the local newspaper is a part of. It pertains to cruises out of SFO, Alaska, Hawaii, Mexico and Calif Coastal. Too bad I'm all booked up for the foreseeable future. Anybody else have a similar ad in your local paper?

No big ads here. Hardly ever see a Princess ad.

Waiting to hear what they tell you. I don't get anything either.

Just spoke with Andrea at Princess Captains Circle. First of all, no explanation for why we haven't received emails/snail mail for years. We did just receive the Captains Circle Quarterly for the first time ever (keep in mind we're approaching 500 days!), so maybe our luck is changing.

Re: the cruise atlas...Andrea said she has been told that everyone will receive theirs by mail by this Saturday (August 31st). When I told her that we never received the invitation to request it, nor had we last year, she couldn't explain that. Thanks to Cruise Critic, I've requested it both years. Still waiting expectantly for both of them...

Archived