2015 itineraries -- I am finding it a bit odd

pacheco18

that booking opens tomorrow and the itineraries are not yet on Oceania's website.

I was looking for time in port for my 2015 cruise

Oddly, I found the itineraries posted on

a deep deep discount website (with errors)

an Australian website (stating different times in port from those on the discount website)

Got them from TA and booking first thing tomorrow morning.

Why not check with your TA. Good luck!

I have the itineraries -- I posted them a few days ago on the CC site

I am looking for the port times for each port of call.

DOes your copy have the port times or just the itineraries

I do remember seeing the full itineraries on the website until the day the new ones go on sale

Lyn, you are correct -- My TA just confirmed that

Ostensibly policy of same day publication has to do with some bad history when Renaissance owned the ships and the undercutting of TA's -- more drama

Itineraries should be posted on the O website tomorrow.

Spoke to my TA. She does not see itineraries until tomorrow. Interested in April 15, 2015 nautica. Bangkok to istanbul. Anyone know anything about this one?

I posted the new itineraries on the thread entitled

RUMOR HAS IT

YOu can go to the thread and print the link

I got a flyer a day or so ago with them, but it didn't have port time specifics. It barely had port specifics.

Just got ours as well. A far cry from their typical "coffee table" quality brochures... but I'm just happy to see the itinerary we want (Sydney to Auckland in Feb 2015 on Marina). So happy to see this trip on that ship - we just love the O class ships and find the R class staterooms a tad too "cozy" :)

We wait too. Brochure said 0830h tomorrow..

Did not find much of interest. Same old ports and itins.

Other than the World Cruise -- there is really nothing major that is new

Marina does the South Pacific, Australia and New Zealand

Insignia does the the South America and Amazon then the World Cruise

Riviera the Caribbean

Nautica - Cape Town to Singapore, Asia then back to Istanbul

Guess we are Jaded :)

We wait too. Brochure said 0830h tomorrow..

Did not find much of interest. Same old ports and itins.

Other than the World Cruise -- there is really nothing major that is new

Marina does the South Pacific, Australia and New Zealand

Insignia does the the South America and Amazon then the World Cruise

Riviera the Caribbean

Nautica - Cape Town to Singapore, Asia then back to Istanbul

Guess we are Jaded :)

I really did not look at anything but Cape Town to SIngapore which I am really excited about. You are well traveled, making it difficult to find something new and different.

Azamara's itineraries come out Mid OCtober.

Maybe you will find something there

They do have some unique itineraries

I am hoping to book a b2b to some exotic destination

I really did not look at anything but Cape Town to SIngapore which I am really excited about. You are well traveled, making it difficult to find something new and different.

Azamara's itineraries come out Mid OCtober.

Maybe you will find something there

They do have some unique itineraries

I am hoping to book a b2b to some exotic destination

Leaning right now toward the Bangkok to Istanbul -- since it has Burma with a 2 night overnight plus we love India.

Or a South Pacific -- Papeete to Auckland == we love Australia and New Zealand and it has been 10+ years since I and Mindy have been there.

Leaning right now toward the Bangkok to Istanbul -- since it has Burma with a 2 night overnight plus we love India.

Or a South Pacific -- Papeete to Auckland == we love Australia and New Zealand and it has been 10+ years since I and Mindy have been there.

All sounds good

Just came back from Istanbul and would go back tomorrow

I just love it there. And I'd love to return to Bangkok -- I was there only once and it was too little time. Burma too -- I just looked at that cruise and it is a great itinerary.

For South Pacific -- consider the Paul Gauguin -- nothing like it.

We also received the brochure yesterday, but it did not include the day by day itinerary, just the list of the ports to be visited. The only exception is some of the ports did indicate an overnight.

I've waited more than twenty posts for someone to state the obvious, but since none of you will:

It seems to me that you may EITHER have access to the Itineraries two years in advance, OR wait until every particular has been ironed out.

A great deal can happen in two years, and people are generally more discommoded by having to change plans once they are made than they are by having to wait to make them.

One need only witness the uproar over any minuscule changes which the passing of time might make necessary to know that this is true.

I've waited more than twenty posts for someone to state the obvious, but since none of you will:

It seems to me that you may EITHER have access to the Itineraries two years in advance, OR wait until every particular has been ironed out.

A great deal can happen in two years, and people are generally more discommoded by having to change plans once they are made than they are by having to wait to make them.

One need only witness the uproar over any minuscule changes which the passing of time might make necessary to know that this is true.

Funny -- I did not see that coming

Is anyone complaining on this thread?

I think you may be reading something into the posts that isn't there.

As the OP my only point was that I surprised not to see the full itineraries posted BEFORE the booking date (I would have assumed O would want to get folks salivating so they could make the call at the first possible moment -- as was done for the World Cruise).

I do not see the problem

The advance brochure seemed to be for TA's to pass onto their clients & past guests of O to get first crack at them

You see the Itineraries ...if you like them book it first thing on opening day, full itineraries are on the website now

You can book tomorrow and if you do not like what you see for the port times then cancel later in the day

I believe you have 7 days to make the deposit (could be wrong ) in any case

the only thing you lose is the time spent deciding on what cruise to book

JMO

Lyn

Archived