Site for 2014 repositioning cruises?

jocelysue

Is there a site where I could find the repositioning cruises slated for 2015 without having to go to each individual cruise line's site?

Thanks.

On RCI's website they show no repositioning cruises listed for 2015 yet..I'm sure someone will come along with a website for you to check all cruiselines but it may be a bit early...Best of luck.

There are some web sites where you can pull up cruises that do crossings only but you have to just find the web sites on your own as the ones I am thinking of are travel agency web sites and we cannot provide the links on cruise critic for these sites.

Keith

• 2 months later...

One of the very, very large online only discount websites allows you to look up each cruise line, showing you the different types of cruises that they have scheduled. Across the top of the screen, 'repositioning' is one of the categories that you can select. That site makes it very, very easy to find these things, but not all the 2015 cruises will be listed.