Oasis - beach towels

They record your cabin number when they give you a beach towel(s). Also there will be a beach towel in your cabin for everyone in the cabin (usually 2). If the beach towels are not in your cabin when you leave or you do not return one you checked out, they will charge your account $25/towel not returned.

we get towels when we go off the ship, return them when we return to the same place and then they deduct it from our acount? where do we get them if we want extras that aren't in our room? or do we just return the dirty towels back to our room for the room attendant? thanks

No, towels are not in your room. You swipe your Sea Pass card at the towel station on deck and are given 2 pool towels. You may trade them in for clean towels when you want to, and at the end of the cruise (the last evening) you turn them in completely and your account is "credited". There is never a charge to rent them or use them unless you do not return them at all.

The towel stand is by the pool. You can get up to two towels on each SeaPass card. You can exchange your wet towels for clean ones at the towel stand. At the end of the cruise just make sure you return the towels and they swipe your card or you'll be charged $25 for each towel.

Dee

No, towels are not in your room. You swipe your Sea Pass card at the towel station on deck and are given 2 pool towels. You may trade them in for clean towels when you want to, and at the end of the cruise (the last evening) you turn them in completely and your account is "credited". There is never a charge to rent them or use them unless you do not return them at all.

Isn't it amazing how many people type before knowing actual answers?

We NEVER touch the beach towels. The large bath towels work just fine and no one counts them, so never a charge if you lose one.

I wouldn't say the towels in the room are large. Also, they only give us two bath, two hand and two washcloths. We are always asking for extra and sometimes we get them, then the next day, we are back to two.

I've never had a problem getting the towels, just always ask and ask again, that they checked off we returned them.

I know its not the Oasis, but

On the Allure in the Crown loft suites pool towels were made available on your balcony (I think it was 5).

Marva our attendant told us she would replace them as they were taken. When we left the pool she said we could leave them there.

She just asked for us to bring them back from Labadee, and all Islands we visited.

We never had to go to the pool towel station.

Sea Ya

You don't "leave a deposit"...you simply take the towels you need. When you return them, all is good!

If you "lose" your towels (I don't know how that could happen...), they will charge you for the lost towels. Just like most hotels. Not a big deal. Don't lose your towels!

The towel stand is by the pool. You can get up to two towels on each SeaPass card. You can exchange your wet towels for clean ones at the towel stand. At the end of the cruise just make sure you return the towels and they swipe your card or you'll be charged $25 for each towel.

Dee

This is not true - you can check out as many towels as you want, as long as you return the same amount by the end of the cruise. (We are a family of 4, and my husband checks out all 4 towels on his card. We exchange wet ones for dry ones throughout the cruise, and then on the last day after he returns the last set, he makes sure that the balance on our account for towels shows $0)

Archived