Fall Spirit Crossing 9 -25 Nov

dougburns

Ida and I absolutely concur with Doug, Dieter, Steve, Betty, Victoria that this crossing was spectacularly fun.

Rachel...George and you could join EnglishUSA/David, Bob & Victoria (Emtbsam)..maybe Betty and maybe Ida and I on the next Spirit Nov 2014 crossing (9-25 Nov; Barcelona to Ft. Lauderdale (9 consecutive sea days from Funchal to FLL)).

Victoria, pls tell Bob we hope he gets well (ankle soonest)...hope to see you both on board the Spirit next November.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Edited by Colonel(Ret.)Wes

Sorry, Wes, would love to but we are on explorer sapporo to Guam in sept. It visits some significant WWII sites in the Mariana islands that George really wants to see as his uncle, a field commissioned Marine Lt served there.

Edited by RachelG

Happy Turkey day too Candy and Larry as we'll as all fall crossing cruise critics. Enjoy an extra piece of pumpkin, pecan pie today. We give special thanks on this day of giving that we are so fortunate to cruise esp on Silversea

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am afraid, Wes, that I have had other things on my mind and have only just caught up with this thread. Usually I read each post as submitted but this time I read it as a complete narrative and it is so entertaining. The pictures helped as did the food and wine descriptions from all of you foodies and wine lovers.

Thank you for taking us along with you.