The New Celebrity Captains Club is Here!

danrad

If you think about it, this thread has been incredibly busy considering no "hard" information has been posted.

I guess it proves how important many cruisers consider "their" loyalty programs to be.

Or how bored we are with our lives.;):p:D

If you think about it, this thread has been incredibly busy considering no "hard" information has been posted.

I guess it proves how important many cruisers consider "their" loyalty programs to be.

Yes, we do love speculating on what may have hardly any effect on our lives and may possibly have none at all.:D

My Celebrity page:

Your status:

ELITE

You are an ELITE Captain's Club member with 300-749 club points. You need 750+ club points to become an ELITE PLUS Captain's Club member.

Our present cruise has already been added to our cruise points even though it has not completed. It took 10 days for our previous cruise to be posted.

I think it may happen this weekend...????:confused:

My Celebrity page:

Our present cruise has already been added to our cruise points even though it has not completed. It took 10 days for our previous cruise to be posted.

This is a copy of my Elite status on the web site:

"You are an ELITE Captain's Club member with 300-749 club points. You need 750+ club points to become an ELITE PLUS Captain's Club member."

This has happened overnight, it said "10+ Cruise Credits" yesterday.

Now we need to know how we earn in the future!

Edited by upwarduk

"You are an ELITE Captain's Club member with 300-749 club points. You need 750+ club points to become an ELITE PLUS Captain's Club member."

Seeing this, I just went to look at my own account and it now says the exact same thing.

But my detailed cruise history has completely vanished. :eek:

I hope that just means they are in process of updating it. (Keeping my fingers crossed.)

My Celebrity page:

Same here Arno. We just got off the Century and it's history is up. I am still listed as Elite even though I have over 100 credits and should be Zenith when the conversion happens.

I have heard 11/25 and believe it.

Tom

Us too. I thought it might be the UK site but obviously not as Arno is having the same problem. All our cruise history has disappeared.

Same here. I am Select with 150-299 points and my 4 previous cruises adding up to 51 days have gone.

The Membership Benefits page is still showing the old numbers.

I have just loved all this speculation. :D Too slow to respond most times.

Cheers. h.

Edited by middlehaitch

Cut and paste from site sorry the formatting has gone.

Cheers h

Tier Credits to Points Conversion Details

Dear , we have converted from using a Tier Credit reward system to a Point reward system on 23 NOV 2013

Here is how it works:1 CREDIT light-blue-arow.png30 POINTS CREDITS Your Credits earned by conversion date light-blue-arow.png0 POINTS

Sailing History

View and sort your Captain's Club sailing history by clicking on the categories below. At a glance, you can see just how fast your tier credits added up, taking your membership benefits to new heights.

Don't see all your tier credits? Contact a Captain's Club Representative.

Missing a sailing? Contact a Captain's Club Representative with proof of sailing.

Fellow cruisers would love to hear what you thought of your activities on these cruises. Write a review below.

Note: It can take up to 14 days after disembarkation for a qualifying cruise to be credited to your sailing history

I was just going to post what was JUST posted above :) so it's official - 1 old credit equals 30 new points.

Fine. My 10 credits equals 300 points which keeps me in Elite.

But the question remains how will we calculate NEW sailings? 30 points for a sailing, 30 additional for CC, AQ or Suite and 30 additional for 12+ nights making you elegible for 90 points?

Jason

We are just 30 points short of Elite plus. If the poster who predicted that it would be 30 points per old point PLUS 50 more, we would have been there. Never mind, hope one more cruise (already booked and paid in full) will do it.

I am on the same boat as you,one 30 points short to be the next tier.

I may not make it to the next tier either After my next cruise if they change to days system:mad::mad::mad: