What is served at the Celebrity Brunch?

Go-Bucks!

I've been reading about the Brunch that is served once per cruise (also read that sometimes it isn't held) and everyone seems to really enjoy it. Am wondering what they serve - want to get a bit excited pre-cruise! :D

What can we expect? Will be on the Reflection.

Breakfast foods and lunch foods=brunch foods:D

There are many tables of different items......examples......

different eggs benedict items.....potatoes, eggs, bacon, sausage.....

all sorts of fruits.....a big table of shrimp, another area of lunch

items......chicken/rice/roast beef/potatoes.....

Normally there is a carving station....possibly pork/turkey/beef

Another table of sliced cheeses with different breads.

At the back there is large table of desserts with large chocolate

fountains and fruits.

I know I am missing items but what I listed is definitely part of

the brunch.

There are also large ice carvings.

Hi,

I most recently cruised with Celebrity in December 2013 (on the Celebrity Constellation) and attended the brunch. The variety of food served is incredible (breakfast items, salads, meats, breads, fruit and desserts). The food displays are beautiful and there are wonderful ice sculptures. The brunch is reminiscent of the grand midnight buffets that Celebrity offered years ago. The only negative part is that the brunch sometimes becomes very crowded.

Enjoy your cruise and the brunch,

Chuck

I have some picture in my review from our Summit cruise (link in my signature). As mentioned, there was a large variety or breakfast foods, including made to order omelets and lunch foods plus a good selection of desserts.

Just about everything that was served during the cruise.

I think they take everything that was left over and put it out. :D

They may as well do that as it is a mad house and worse than the first day in the buffet. It is total chaos.

🌴🍸🍻🍺

Just about everything that was served during the cruise.

I think they take everything that was left over and put it out. :D

They may as well do that as it is a mad house and worse than the first day in the buffet. It is total chaos.

🌴🍸🍻🍺

Agreed. It grosses me out, esp the chocolate fountain.

Food wise, it's a bit like combining the breakfast and lunch buffets and moving them to the dining room.

That's kinda what it sounds like. Thanks for all the food descriptions; I think I might like to attend, but I hate the crowded, chaotic buffet lunches so that atmosphere doesn't sound too nice. 3,000 people all eating in the same room in a 3 hour period seems like a zoo. :eek:

We attended several & had good experiences. We go relatively early -- don't know if that is a reason. We are looking forward to the brunch on our next sailing

May I suggest you peek into the dining room to see if it is "crazy" busy and then decide

Happy sailing

Linda

We attended several & had good experiences. We go relatively early -- don't know if that is a reason. We are looking forward to the brunch on our next sailing

May I suggest you peek into the dining room to see if it is "crazy" busy and then decide

Happy sailing

Linda

Good advice. We also go early and never have had a problem. Bigger crowds must show up later - there were plenty of tables available and room to get whatever you wanted. Lines weren't chaotic at all & we have never experienced "gross" behavior around the food. Try it and judge for yourselves!

Good advice. We also go early and never have had a problem. Bigger crowds must show up later - there were plenty of tables available and room to get whatever you wanted. Lines weren't chaotic at all & we have never experienced "gross" behavior around the food. Try it and judge for yourselves!

I will. Probably go early as suggested. :)

I would not miss this for anything. I knew about it from reading cc...DH and I were the 2nd couple in line.:D Sadly, many people on our cruise did not know about it...not sure if it was in our daily newsletter, but I'm assuming it was. We thoroughly enjoyed it...and I disagree about the chocolate fountains...the white chocolate is to die for...one of my favorites.

Here's a sampling...all not really touched at this point. Trust me...this is not leftover food...all fresh and delicious. I have more pics...guess I can only add so many per post.

We had a 12 day cruise with 2 sea days and our's was on our last sea day. We spent the rest of the day walking around the ship taking pictures....lol...a little exercise anyway. ;)

1737.jpg

1734.jpg

1733.jpg

1731.jpg

Is it always on the last sea day or does it vary by ship?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

That's what I heard and that's how it worked out on our cruise.

For the other poster...can't think of a favorite...I tried to sample almost a little of everything....I wouldn't have missed the white chocolate fountain with my pineapple. :D

Food wise, it's a bit like combining the breakfast and lunch buffets and moving them to the dining room.

That's EXACTLY what it is--other than the chocolate fountain, there's really nothing there that you don't see at the buffet. A zoo. To be avoided. By us!:rolleyes:

These photos were taken on Solstice in Dec 2012.

On our Oct 2013 Solstice sailing, there was no brunch (due to health concerns) and on our Dec 10, 2013 Solstice sailing we were told that brunches had been discontinued.

DSC09497.JPG

DSC09498.JPG .... DSC09472.JPG

DSC09474.JPG

DSC09478.JPG

Not sure about Brunch being discontinued; I took these pictures on the last Sea day (Nov 5th)on our Infinity TA.

I know that it is not well advertised however, it's hidden in the MDR times, due to its popularity.

The food is DEFINATELY NOT left overs!:eek:

2cnfsj7.jpg

28t9xzp.jpg

eis550.jpg

I have plenty more photos, but they are mainly repeats of the above poster.

We went fairly early:

1)we missed breakfast

2) my husband had a Celebrity choir rehearsal later.

As we left, there were queues of people waiting outside the dining room.

On our Southern Caribbean cruise ( March/April 2013) they opened up the dining area on deck 5, but it was on Easter Sunday,which was also a sea day.

Edited by upwarduk

On our last two Solstice Cruises brunch was served in buffet. The only meat at carvery was a pigs head and chef kept trying to carve it. The other carving area had breakfast items. We just gave up trying to get any meat as it is impossible to serve a large number of people with one pigs head.

The next morning there was roast pork for breakfast - no doubt what should have been served at brunch. This was on an Australian/New Zealand cruise and pork was served for breakfast on Dec. 10th 2013.

The earlier cruise Sydney/Hawaii did have a carvery service but it is a lot nicer to have it in the Dining Room.

Brissie