Price Drop Feature

startwin

As so many of us scan right past the announcements and stickies when we come onto the forum, I just thought I'd mention the new one at the top of the page about Price Drops, in case you missed it. I tried it out, I like this!

Looks OK but think I will stick with **********!! Ooops seems I can not say that, well lets just say there is another product out there that does a good job on notifying about price changes for just your cruise!!

Edited by Kenato

As so many of us scan right past the announcements and stickies when we come onto the forum, I just thought I'd mention the new one at the top of the page about Price Drops, in case you missed it. I tried it out, I like this!

Thank you!!

When I was on earlier today -- I did not see this feature.

I see that it lasts until February 22.

I like this but would love a feature to choose multiple entries such as outside and balcony at the same time. I guess you can create individual alerts for each cabin type.

I would also love to customize it a bit. I am looking for Alaska Cruise tour but can only choose Alaska.

• Administrators
Thank you!!

When I was on earlier today -- I did not see this feature.

I see that it lasts until February 22.

The *announcement* will be live until Feb 22, not the Price Drop feature :)

• Administrators

Yikes, you don't read my stickies and announcements????!!!!???

Seriously, I'm open to hearing how we can better reach you with time-sensitive materials such as our contests, or new features, or new rules .

Laura

Yikes, you don't read my stickies and announcements????!!!!???

Seriously, I'm open to hearing how we can better reach you with time-sensitive materials such as our contests, or new features, or new rules <smile>.

Laura

I think the way you displayed it in the opening tile on the CC Front Page was effective. The giant words "Price Drop" caught my attention and caused me to click into the window. You are on the right track! :D

edit: to add, I always navigate to the forums from the home page, so I am always briefly seeing the first "window" or "tile" in that section that rotates different tiles. I guess if others have bookmarked the forums page directly, they'd miss anything on the home page.

Edited by RJ2002
home page comment

I think the way you displayed it in the opening tile on the CC Front Page was effective. The giant words "Price Drop" caught my attention and caused me to click into the window. You are on the right track! :D

edit: to add, I always navigate to the forums from the home page, so I am always briefly seeing the first "window" or "tile" in that section that rotates different tiles. I guess if others have bookmarked the forums page directly, they'd miss anything on the home page.

Exactly! I imagine many of us have it bookmarked - I seldom go through the home page for anything. Can't remember the last time, in fact.

[/b]

Exactly! I imagine many of us have it bookmarked - I seldom go through the home page for anything. Can't remember the last time, in fact.

I like to see what's going on at the home page, and I occasionally take the surveys for fun. :D I know they aren't scientific, but sometimes they are interesting.