Does Princess Still Have a Platinum/Elite Lounge?

ready2cruzagain

You can have any of the special drinks listed on the menu for $5. Anything not listed on the menu will be regular price. I like being able to have my favourite cosmo every time we go for cocktail hour for $5.

Only the specialty drink of the day is now discounted on the Emerald Princess; all others are at regular prices.
BOOOOO! I only like one of them, and will be on the Emerald for 28 days in June.

Side question... is this "lounge" opened on embarkation day? I simply don't remember.

Shalom. Andy.

Not unless you are the performer. ;)

Way back when my oldest son was 3, I offered to sing HB to him. :) He stated: Oh NO daddy, not that! :eek: Some of us don't know that we can't sing or simply don't care! Watch out for people like me!!!!:D

I just stick to the drink/h'ors douvre. Safer that way! :rolleyes:

Edited by RetiredNTraveling

Star Princess over Christmas/New Year's cruise...when I suggested to the waiter perhaps I could have a different drink from the daily menu offered later in the week, he looked at me like I was out of my mind. So - only drink of the day available for the happy hour price (at that time.)

Some are good, some are better. At least one is not desirable to me - that was the night I asked for something different....and I had to pay full price.

Do they post this in the patter, which drink, for that day??????

Thanks

The appetizers and drink of the day for each day of the cruise is on an 'invitation' that should be in your cabin when you arrive (if not, ask your steward).

BOOOOO! I only like one of them, and will be on the Emerald for 28 days in June.

Side question... is this "lounge" opened on embarkation day? I simply don't remember.

Shalom. Andy.

For our 7 night cruise On the Caribbean Princess last week the Elite Lounge was held in the Skywalkers Lounge from 5:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M.

It was not open the first night, embarkation day, Saturday. Then it was closed again on Thrursday for the Cocktail Party.

Opened again the next night, Friday.

Bob

First hand I know the Dawn Princess does not offer the Exec/Plat lounge. Second hand I've heard the Sea Princess does not offer it either. Supposedly something to do with not having a venue available.

Do the "Little Girls", Ocean and Pacific Princesses offer the Exec/Plat lounge?