Program Replacing C and A Savings Certificates

Just curious... what is your source of this information? A rumor on cruise critic or something more substantial?

The RCL agent on the phone tonight told me it was to start tomorrow.........but she stated it obviously started earlier due to the web price problems......

The new program has been defined in the section under Special Offers. Key feature is that sailings can be added on a regular basis and auto posting for the C & A member and level.

Our Crown & Anchor Society Exclusive Rates offer you great rates on over 100 cruises to the Caribbean, Bahamas, Europe and more!

More savings.

Discounts applied instantly.

New sailings added regularly.

Edited by MADflyer

Nothing on the UK site as yet..... and without specific dates for when discounts will be offered this is going to become even more obsessive.... will generate more visits to their site....

It is very frustrating. I have just checked as well as I am desperate to try and get my daughter on the same cruise I am going on next month so was hoping something would pop up by way of an offer. As it is I am obsessive about checking but this will just make me worse :rolleyes:

It is very frustrating. I have just checked as well as I am desperate to try and get my daughter on the same cruise I am going on next month so was hoping something would pop up by way of an offer. As it is I am obsessive about checking but this will just make me worse :rolleyes:

Indy 17th May? Seen this?

When I log in I get this and there is a button below that says "SEE CRUISES" When I click on that it says 0 Cruises- Guess they are still working on it

NEW CROWN AND ANCHOR SOCIETY EXCLUSIVE RATES

Being a Crown & Anchor Society member just keeps getting better! Our Crown & Anchor Society Exclusive Rates offer you great rates on over 100 cruises to the Caribbean, Bahamas, Europe and more!

More savings.

Edited by molly361

When I log in I get this and there is a button below that says "SEE CRUISES" When I click on that it says 0 Cruises- Guess they are still working on it

Being a Crown & Anchor Society member just keeps getting better! Our Crown & Anchor Society Exclusive Rates offer you great rates on over 100 cruises to the Caribbean, Bahamas, Europe and more!

More savings.

Same here Ellen.

More savings.

If you click on cabin type it will bring up a bunch. It brought up 409 for me. I think they are still working on some bugs.

You have to select Outside/Balcony/Suite to get the list to come up. Currently little overwhelming with 409 cruises selected. If you back to Interior then the list comes up as well.

If you click on cabin type it will bring up a bunch. It brought up 409 for me. I think they are still working on some bugs.

You have to select Outside/Balcony/Suite to get the list to come up. Currently little overwhelming with 409 cruises selected. If you back to Interior then the list comes up as well.

Thanks- will go back and check - 409 YIKES !! :eek::eek:

Edited by molly361

I wonder if that means the C&A discount is combinable with the balcony discount?

Sorry, momentarily lost my mind.

I was just going to edit my post to say But that would be nice!!:)

It looks to me like ultimately it is going to be set up just like it is if you look at limited time offers or deals. I wonder if the pricing will be the same for all C and A levels?

Edited by molly361

Just checked the website for my sailing and was able to select balcony and see the $200 discount which is for Diamond status . Unfortunately even with the recent price drops, I still got a better deal with kids sail free promo. Will keep checking though.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Forums mobile app

I need some help with basics, please.

Since my eyesight is limited, I don't search out and read all the newsletters and announcements from the cruise lines. That is why I value CC so much.:D

1. Is the "Going, Going, Gone" format what we will look for in the future to see these deals?

2. How often will that come out?

3. I gather it is good only at booking time?

4. Not good for insides (which I always book)?

5. Good only if you do not use (at least at time of booking) a travel agent?

6. Will these specials involve only cruises coming up in the near future?

I so appreciate the help I know I will get on this, so I thank you in advance. I did just log in to C&A but found only a newsletter.

Kathy

Edited by petesweet

I just checked prices for our cruise next February (Independence 2/28) and prices dropped for an E2 $156 pp. I called and they answered immediately (love that) and was able to make the change for us and the 2 couples we are traveling with - he said it was a Crown and Anchor discount. :D

Have not looked at the list but will the discounts not equal the balcony discount for those of us that book balcony or above as in the past or is it to early to tell?

Still too early to tell.

I just checked prices for our cruise next February (Independence 2/28) and prices dropped for an E2 $156 pp. I called and they answered immediately (love that) and was able to make the change for us and the 2 couples we are traveling with - he said it was a Crown and Anchor discount. :D

Good to hear that it does not have to be a new booking to get the discount.