How much do you use the Pool or Hot tub

miched

On the last two Celebrity cruises that were both 14 days in the Caribbean I never got into the pool or a hot tub.

On cruises prior I would get into them just becasue they were there but didn't spend much time in either and never more than twice per cruise.

Curious about how many really use a pool on board the ship other than laying around it.

It may be because I have a hot tub at home but I don't think so.

🏊

Don't use either the pool or hot tub on the ship, as I don't use any public hot tubs or pools.

I agree with you completely, it is especially repulsive when you see a diapered baby in the water!

Even with hot tub and/or pool ownership in a private home, we often see the newness wear off quickly.

Pools: never.

Hot tubs: maybe once a cruise. Johnny_b a little more often but he also works out daily.

we do not lie out on deck at all. shaded/indoors only if we want to read somewhere.

not even packing my swimsuit for next week. of course it's a Pacific Coastal with tempos forecast to be in the low 60s.. so that might have been a factor in that decision :o

We use the pool almost daily on Caribbean cruises...love the sun and need to cool off in the pool....but then I'm Canadian and we have a very short summer so I feel obligated to get the most out of whatever access I have to sun and heat:D Rarely use the hot tubs and on the M class ships just love the roller bars and intense water streams in the T-pool!! Gonna miss that t-pool on our upcoming Med cruise....so relaxing after a day in port! We've been fortunate that we've never seen babies in the deep pool or t-pool.

I totally agree with Barwick. I use the pool almost daily, hot tubs never. Being from Michigan, I want to enjoy every minute of the sunshine and warm air. I'm the last one back to the cabin for a shower before dinner. I never want to give up that sunshine!

Don't use any heated public pools/especially hot tubs. Uck

I used to use to reg pools up until 5 yrs ago but no longer since there is so much else to do on a ship especially on sea days when everyone is on the pool deck lol. That's just me tho Plus I spend way too much money on products to get rid of the brown sun spot/damage from years past

Edited by Christine Frances

I try to use one pool or the other every day.,, best is early before too many others use them...i enjoy swimming slow laps, exercising or just floating...big part of my cruise day...but we leave pool areas once they get crowfed and noisy.

hot tubs not as appealing esp. Because they let children use them.

Also enjoy Persian Gardens...and the gym,

Never use the hot tubs. Those tubs are nasty. All you need is one person with a fungal infection using it...and you will get it sick. It happened to me. My doctor said never ever use hot tubs.

I seldom use the pools.

My doctor also told me to never use hot tubs ... even at the houses of friends.