Electronic Survey: Did you get yours?

kelmac

Did you receive a Guest Post Cruise Survey?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Did you receive a Guest Post Cruise Survey?

• Yes, we got ours.
    • No, we didn't receive one.

I have an apple desktop computer -- there is no spam folder in my iCloud email system. Celebrity did not send me an email. A month ago I would have received a paper end of cruise evaluation survey; that is being replaced with an electronic email survey. I did not get one. Is it important? :rolleyes:

Enjoy!

Kel:)

I really am not sure it's important whatsoever. I think it's as much a marketing tool as a way to get our info. Since filling out the recent surveys, I've thought more that a cruise is, among other things, a romantic way to vacation. I never actually thought that, except for anniversary trips, until they included it as an option in the surveys!

Now I think I understand about the spam vs. trash. My iPad has both. Actually, the spam is called junk. And every once in a while, I go in there and find something (like one of my surveys!). But I never upgraded to the last OS (did I get that term right?), so perhaps that's why I still have a junk folder.

I will also tell you that we received a paper survey, at the end of the cruise, but of course only one per cabin. That was always a bit of a challenge, b/c while we generally agree on most things, we never agree 100%!!!

I wonder if they're just using the paper ones until they're all gone.

:)

• 1 month later...

Been 7 days since we returned, no survey.

Too bad because not only did I nicely want to complain about the buffet and Penthouse Air Conditioning, I wanted to COMPLIMENT at least 6 staffers by name - I promised them I’d write their names on the survey.

The old paper surveys were great!

Oh well.

They sent ours to my mom's email address and it's a good thing I was there to see and answer it because she would have just deleted it. I thought there would be one for me also but now see what people have posted about one per cabin.

She did receive the day we left the cruise but since we didn't go directly home, we found it later.

Sue

Got off Reflection TA on May 12 and it was in my mailbox when I got home from Rome. They do only give you one week to fill it out and send it back. Found it so much easier than having to take time away from my last few days on the ship to fill it out. Also I could write much more than I could on that small piece of paper that the forms were on. When you give a somewhat unfavorable answer they then ask you what the problem was.

Pat

I received one but there is a time limit in which you have to complete it - 7 days after disembarking I think. Unfortunately we didn't arrive home until 6 days after disembarking, whilst I checked my email shortly after getting home the people in the other 2 cabins didn't, so they missed out on sending their comments.

I can understand a time limit as you need to do these things while your memory is still fresh, but it would be better to allow 2 or 3 weeks post cruise to complete it.

Not a good reflection on Celebrity's IT when roughly 50% in this poll have NOT received a survey. It would be over 50% if we could vote twice :) since we didn't get one on either of our B2B cruises last month.

We received one at the end of our Constellation cruise in March but it expired before we returned from our Allure cruise immediately after.

We did not receive one after our May 8-16 Solstice cruise. They probably realized that we were satisfied since we booked another one while on board. ;)

We received our electronic survey about two days after we departed from the Constellation transatlantic. We traveled in Europe and Iceland for three weeks after the TA, but we travel with i-Pads and check our e-mail daily. So I had no problems completing the survey before it expired.

And with the old paper guest surveys I found myself using very small handwriting to fit all of my comments onto the paper, but with the e-survey I could make all the comments I wanted as I wasn't limited physical size.

I'm somewhat surprised by what has been reported on this thread. I have taken 3 or 4 cruises since the new system and have received the survey immediately after the cruise ended. Interesting to learn that many did not receive them. In the end Celebrity will decide how to use the results. They may decide to modify the system or go back to the old system. I've always receive fairly quick responses, including phone calls when I've sent e-mails to Celebrity and would urge anyone who has some praise or blame to use that method.

Got ours the day that we disembarked. The only porly thought out thing is that it expires in 7 days. On many trips, the cruise is part of a longer vacation. On many vacations I fly in early or return way after the cruise. Last year, I flew into Amsterdam a week before a cruise, cruised, then continued onto Paris fir 4 days and London for 5 days. That is not unusual. Doing that, ai would never get thr survey. A simple fix would be to extend the return time.