5-22-14 Weigh In Thread

Well, let's try this again...

Dusted off the bike and finally got the mrs. to commit as well, so the junk food is gone and eating is going better. Starting at 206 this morning, up 26 from my best and 16 from last year.

I haven't posted here (this board, not CC in general) in ages, but one piece of good news came from this ultra-crappy week, so I wanted to share that I hit 115 today -- a 4-pound loss in one week! I don't recommend the depression diet, but boy is it effective! Unfortunately my cruise is still two months away. I wish this would've happened in July, rather than May, but oh well, I'll take it!

Good to see you Jan - I remember you from when I used to post on this board regularly. Enjoy your vacation! And congrats to you shootr for getting back on track -- good luck to you & your wife with your weight loss goals!

Edited by perkyblue

Jan, I hope that you are enjoying your vacation.

perkyblue, welcome back and congrats on your weight loss. Sorry about the depression, though.

shootr, I did the same thing. Disappeared for awhile and then came back. Good luck.

I am down 1.5 lbs. My cruise is in eight weeks and I have 8.5 lbs to my final goal weight.

Rose

HI all!

Jan ~ thanks for starting the thread! Have fun on your vacation isn't food part of what they're about?;)

Rose ~ WTG, that's not far from your goal at all!:D

perkyblue ~ welcome back to the thread (you too shootr)! Wow that was quite a loss in a week! Great to be 115, a weight I'll never see again!:o

I had a great time on my cruises & the food on NCL Getaway was really good! With that said I have to report a gain of 5.2 lbs which I don't think is too bad for 2 weeks of ship's food. The really bad news is that I'm now at my all time high & not feeling good about it. I'm going away for a week so won't start back on MFP until June 1st then I'll have to get my a** in gear so I will fit into my jacket for Alaska in August!

Have a great week!

~ Jo ~ :)

Finally broke a plateau and am down a couple pounds from last week! Just under 6 weeks to go to the cruise and would be happy with 5more lbs lost. The dress would look good on me then.

Just over a week ago I gave up refined sugar. Trying to boost the immune system. I think it's definitely helping. Sleeping a bit better as well.

I'll probably fairly easily lose the next two or three pounds, my plateaus are on the threes and eights (143, 148, 153...).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Back from cruise but haven't gotten on the scales. Know that I ate "weigh too much" bread!!! Have a raging sinus infection so definitely not in the mood to find out how bad the results are or even to think about trying to get some back off right now.

Congrats on those that lost!

Enjoy the coast Jan!

weight.png

I lost 3 pounds this week and 3 pounds last week for a total of 6 pounds in the first two weeks.

I have two upcoming cruises:

Carnival Inspiration 7/7/2014 - 7/11/2014

Carnival Miracle 12/28/2014 - 1/04/2015

weight.png

I lost 3 pounds this week and 3 pounds last week for a total of 6 pounds in the first two weeks.

I have two upcoming cruises:

Carnival Inspiration 7/7/2014 - 7/11/2014

Carnival Miracle 12/28/2014 - 1/04/2015

Congrats

Sent from my iPad