Bvlgari Amenities

Luxury For Less

Hi All,

We have just received our Cruise Vacation Guide for our forthcoming cruise on Marina and note that the bathroom amenities listed under "your Stateroom" are Bvlgari. I thought Bvlgari products were only provided for Conceirge and above and we are are in a standard Verandah B3. On our last cruise on Insignia in 2011, the products in our stateroom were non descript but pleasant enough. I just wondered if there had been a change?

Thanks all

:D

We were in a B1 cabin in June. Although I really did not look at them too much my wife used them all so must of been OK I almost think it was Oceania brand. I am sure others know for sure

Sent from my XT1032 using Forums mobile app

I was just looking at the website and it shows it as an amenity for all the staterooms except b1-b4. I'm sure it's just an oversight that it's not mentioned there. If it's available in an inside and oceanview surely it's available in the B categories.

Thanks all for your thoughts and for the article. As a Molton Brown and Bvlgari junkie, I'm really excited about the expansion of the Bvlgari range to all grades in Riviera and Marina in August. Our cruise is on the 2nd August so it looks like perfect timing.

:D:D:D

Sorry to hear that only Bvlgari products are now available on Oceania. Although I book Concierge level, I normally have the Bvlgari products removed and replaced with "regular" Oceania brand since I dislike the Bvlgari aroma....oh well...I guess I will now be forced to "enjoy" it in the future:rolleyes:

Sorry to hear that only Bvlgari products are now available on Oceania. Although I book Concierge level, I normally have the Bvlgari products removed and replaced with "regular" Oceania brand since I dislike the Bvlgari aroma....oh well...I guess I will now be forced to "enjoy" it in the future:rolleyes:

You can always ask if they still have the regular O brand -you never know, there might be some left over, depending on when your next cruise is.

Edited by Paulchili

Feel free to send any unwanted Bvlgari products my way! :D

Having said that, what impressed me about the "regular" O products was the large bottle size. It wasn't a constant fight to try to get the contents out of the usual hotel type regulation tiny ones!

I'm usually sensitive to perfume in products -- when I can do so, I avoid them. But I also have to say that I haven't noticed a "perfume-y" aroma to the Bulgari products, so I like them. (I also liked the standard Oceania brand in the past.)

Your nose must be more sensitive than mine! I can understand your not wanting to use a product that has more aroma than you like.

Mura

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to announce, live from Marina in a B3 cabin, that Bvlgari is the norm now. I personally like them, though the old "stuff" wasn't anything to shake a stick at. Either way, we are LOVING this ship all over again. Time to head off to Toscana! :)

Glad to announce, live from Marina in a B3 cabin, that Bvlgari is the norm now. I personally like them, though the old "stuff" wasn't anything to shake a stick at. Either way, we are LOVING this ship all over again. Time to head off to Toscana! :)

Excellent news! Thanks so much for the live update! Have a wonderful cruise and enjoy the Bvlgari

:D

Hi, Don and Dom! Glad to hear you are once again on Marina. Hope you enjoyed your Toscana dinner. Marianne and I will be sailing on Insignia on Sept 6 out of Monte Carlo and looking forward to being on an R ship once again! However, I will certainly miss Red Ginger's miso sea bass which I had when we four dined together on Marina a year ago! The good news, though, is that the R ships now feature an item on the MDR menu from Red Ginger and Toscana each night, so I might get it once more!

Enjoy the rest of your cruise!

Dona

• 2 years later...

Oceania Cruises now offers all cruisers Bvlgaria products...however The Blu

Collection is reserved for concierge level only...The Blanc is for everyone...

The Vert is for concierge level...They are tea scented and very nice...

Oceania Cruises now offers all cruisers Bvlgaria products...however The Blu

Collection is reserved for concierge level only...The Blanc is for everyone...

The Vert is for concierge level...They are tea scented and very nice...

??

Do you mean PH level have Blu ?

In the photos of the PH on Riviera they have Blue tops

http://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/riviera-607/penthouse-suite-311074/penthouse-suite--v14123672/

??

Do you mean PH level have Blu ?

In the photos of the PH on Riviera they have Blue tops

http://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/riviera-607/penthouse-suite-311074/penthouse-suite--v14123672/

On our last cruise (September) we were offered Blue or Green in the PH. They also give you a small bottle of perfume. Not sure if they give that in the other cabins

On our last cruise (September) we were offered Blue or Green in the PH. They also give you a small bottle of perfume. Not sure if they give that in the other cabins

Regatta in Concierge we had the perfume & the Green tea products